Kiss Me (Eagles)

Imagine you're backstage at an Eagles concert. You've met the band for the first time and you asked each member if you could give them a kiss before it was time for you to leave.

The first person you went to kiss was Mr. Bernie Leadon. However, before you leaned in, he pointed at his cheek to signal that it was where he wanted you to kiss him.

"I've got my ol' lady waiting for me at home." He confesses.

You nod, understanding what he was getting at, but gladly reach up on your tip toes to give him a small peck. Bernie smiles and pulls you in for a hug.

The next fellow to get a kiss was Don Henley, or as you liked to call him, "Stud Muffin". He slowly walks up to you with his hands in his worn jean pockets. His lips form a smirk and you give him one right back.

"You don't got no ol' lady waiting for you at home, do ya?" You playfully ask him.

"Unfortunately, no. But that's okay, 'cause I can do this."

Without warning, Don cups your face in his hands and leans in for a hot, long French kiss, leaving you lightheaded and seeing stars when he pulled away.

Sweet cheeks Randy Meisner was next in line for your kiss, and you've secretly waited for this moment to happen; you thought he was the sweetest and most adorable. You wrap your arms around his neck and he lightly rests his hands on your waist as your heads lean in. The kiss was short, but it was sweet and during those three seconds you were in true bliss.

"It was nice to meet you, Randy." You say softly when you pull away. You smile at each other and cup his cheeks for a moment.

Finally, there was Glenn Frey, the coolest cat, the teenage dream, and sex on legs.

"Alright, boys." Glenn announces. "Step aside, it's Glenn Frey's tern and he's gonna show you all how it's done."

You raise an eyebrow at his confidence and he dramatically takes you into his arms and dips you before diving in to attack your lips. You squeal with excitement into the kiss and you can feel Glenn smile. He pulls away and he looks down at you, still holding you in the dip.

"How's that?" He asked with a smile.

"Hot!" You giggle.

"See, fellas?" He looks up, "That's how you do it." You roll your eyes at his ego and he pulls you back up before kissing your hand.

Sadly, it was time for you to go. You thank each and every one of them for the amazing concert and taking the time to meet with you and kiss you. It was a night you'd definitely remember forever.

Well there ya have it!! Sorry I've been inactive in writing, I just started my first actual job and I had a bit of writers block. I'm currently working on a Felder and Frey story, I'm really excited about it but it's gonna be a little long, so I made this one to hold y'all over lol. Well, lemme know what ya thought, I wanted to make a silly/cute imagine, and this came to mind. The song I chose for this was Kiss Me by Six Pence None the Richer, you know, the songs they play at ball games on the kiss cam? Anywho, have a good weekend, and have a good 4th of July if you live here in the US!!
Have a good night or day or morning or whatever!!
-Alsie17💚✌🏻️