Jailhouse Rock (Glenn Frey)

"You what?" You yell into the receiver with your eyes about to pop out of their sockets.

"I kinda got arrested..." Your boyfriend repeats.

You rub your eyes with one hand and you give him a big long disappointed sigh. You didn't think he would ever be the kind to get arrested, but you're not surprised either.

"Oh lovely." You reply with sarcasm. "Alright, what happened?"

"...Possession of drugs..."

"You're a moron." You put your head in your hand and sigh again.

"I know, babe, I'm sorry this happened but can you please come get me? I'll do whatever to make it up to you."

His words put a smile on your face and you can see his big vulnerable puppy-dog eyes staring into yours, begging for forgiveness.

"I'll be down soon, hon." You give in.

"Oh god, baby, thank you! I won't get busted again, I promise."

*

When you arrive at the county jail, a policeman escorts you to the cell Glenn was placed in. When he sees you, his face completely lights up and he runs to the other side of the bars like a dog when their owner comes home from work. You smirk at him and put your hands on your hips, not totally ready to forgive him just yet.

"Oh boy, am I glad to see you." He sighs with relief.

The police officer opens up his cell and sets him free. Glenn was about to lean in for a kiss, but you stop his eager lips with your fingers.

"Na-uh, pal." You object with sass. "You ain't off the hook yet."

Glenn pouts with his lips still puckered and you drag him by the arm and follow the policeman to collect his belongings and sing release papers.

"Glenn Lewis Frey, you are a bad boy." You say shaking your head as you both walk out. "And you're a moron."

"Yeah... I know." He sulks looking down and putting his hands in his pockets. "I'm sorry this happened, babe."

You sigh and decide to put your arms around his waist to try and comfort him. "I know you are. But I'm gonna make you pay, teen King." Your voice is doused in seduction and a smirk creeps into your lips again. He looks down at you and he smirks back.

"Oh, you are, huh?"

"You bet, honey bunch. I told you you're not off the hook yet."

When you brought him home, you made him do the dishes and vacuum every room while you kicked your feet up and watched tv. The punishment wasn't quite what Glenn had in mind. He was under the impression that you were going to give him some other form of punishment, if you get my drift.  When he was all done, however, you took him into the bedroom and prepared him for the long night ahead.

And... Dot, dot, DOT!! That's what they did in the olden days, you know 😉
Jesus tits, I did not intend for this to take so long. I'm sorry that I haven't been updating this book, I'd been getting lost with my writing. ANYWHO, I wanted to do a short story of Glenn getting arrested when I saw the photo up above. I don't know 'bout you, but that is the SEXIEST mugshot I've ever seen. I love a bad boy lol. The music I chose for this is Jailhouse Rock by the King of cores.
Hope you liked it, maybe, kinda sorta?
Lemme know what y'all think and have a good night or day or morning or whatever!!
-Alsie17💚✌🏻️