Chapter Seven (spg)

Chapter Seven

            Ibinaba ni Rech ang zipper ng suot niyang dress at tuluyan na iyong naalis sa katawan niya. This time she isn’t wearing any bra dahil may built in naman iyon at tanghaling tapat kaya sobrang liwanag ng buong silid na iyon. The white bed sheet and the white curtain is giving her some inappropriate thoughts.

            Tinakpan niya ang katawan niya gamit ang braso niya mabuti nalang at hindi nito inalis dahil unti-unti nitong hinubad ang suot din nitong suit. Hinagilap ng mga kamay niya ang kumot at ikinubli ang sarili doon she heard him growl in diswant as he grabbed it from her and throw it away napasiksik siya sa headboard ng kama at niyakap ang sarili.

            May nangyari na sa kanila pero hindi pa rin maiaalis ang katotohanan na kahit na ganoon ay hindi pa niya minsan nasilayan ang kabuuan nito. It was dark and their actions were fast she can’t even remember anything aside from the pain and then she went black.

            “Touch me like you did that night.” He whispered hindi siya gumalaw hanggang sa ito na mismo ang humawak sa mga kamay niya at inilagay sa dibdib nito. Napalunok siya. “You don’t have to cover it for my eyes to see Samantha, you gave me your first time.” Iniwas niya ang mga mata mula dito.

            “C-can you close the windows at least?”

            “No, I want you to see everything in the broad day light.” Mariing sabi nito. “Now, touch me the way you touched me the other night.”

            Shit! Tinakpan niyang muli ang katawan niya. “Sorry I can’t do this--.” Kung anumang pagtanggi ang namuo sa utak niya ay hindi na niya nasabi dahil marahas na inangkin nito ang kanyang mga labi. She tried to push him away but the moment she lifted her arms ay idiniin iyon sa ibabaw niya.

            “You can do it because you already did.” he hissed.

            She moaned when his tongue trace her jawlines up to her earlobes and then bit it in a not so gentle way. She stifled a gasp because every time she moaned or gasped she can see the lust fueling on his eyes. His tongue is now tracing the length of her neck and while doing that she could feel him sucking some soft parts making her crazy in every possible way. Her neurons are bumping with each other sending signals to every part of her body.

            The part of her neck where he suck, she knew it will mark and she can’t do anything to stop him because her body was stirred by the sudden hit of fire from her depths. She can feel the fire, the heat ignited within her body especially when his skin touched the tip of her two poles. He is slowly opening the wonders of being unlike that night when he took her insanely. Her positive part met with his negative charge, together a flow of unending shocks of electricity throughout her edges.