Drunken Mess

Harry's P.O.V

* ring * * ring *

i looked over at my phone that was sitting at the other side of the table..

* -.- McKenna -.- *

I pressed ignore: while taking another sip of my third drink tonight.
What was i drinking.

well I was drinking the strongest fucking drink they had in a hospital Caffè.

I looked around the Cafè.

The last time I was at this hospital was the birth of my babies.. And now I'm here for what could possibly be the death of my girlfriend.

I felt a tear flowing down my cheek, quickly wiping it away - glad no one else was here.

I didn't grab the babies. I left them at the arena. I told my Mum and Gemma to stay and watch them. Honestly I didn't want to have to focus on Darcy and Nicholas right now. I want all my focus to be on Lacy, making sure she comes home.

I may not be able to stand up correctly.. but I will not go home without her..

{ I'm going to change the P.O.V, if it doesn't say Harry or Lacy or any character in the story then that means it's the nurses P.O.V }

.......

I was trying to find Mr.Styles to inform him about the condition of his girlfriend,  but it seems he's no where to be found.

" Lillian, are you sure he was here? Or did you not see him leave? "

After hanging up with her phone call she checked the sign out sheet

" it says here.. that he signed in promptly when Ms.Lacy got here, and he hasn't signed out yet. So legally he is still in this building.. Did you check the snack bar close to the room?  " she asked putting the pad down.

" Yes. " i replied

" Bathrooms? "

" Yes. "

" The patients room again? "

" Yes. " i said with a sigh.

" Cafè?  "

Did I check the Cafè. .

" no. I don't think so, thanks Lillian! "

.....

Aha!

" Hi Mr.Styles, didn't think I would find you "

" helllooooo "

is he drunk??

" Mr.Styles.. are you drunk? " i asked

he looked at me with furrowed eye brows.

" Drunkk.. Nurselady, the only thing I've been drinking is the strongest thing you have in the Cafè. I wouldn't consider myself ' Drunkk ' " adding quotations to drunk with his fingers.

what does he mean strongest thing here.. The strongest thing here is Coffee.

" Sir. The strongest thing in this café is Coffee.. " i informed him while looking over at the coffee station. Everything was still in place.

" No. Actually. It's maple syrup.. quite a sweat drink if i must say so. makes you feel kinda dizzy " He said while tripping over the chair and spilling the rest of his syrup all over the floor.

I looked up at him slowly. " Well... " i said  Looking back down at the maple syrup why why the fuck is this man drinking maple syrup?

" Well what?? " he asked. Slurring the word well.

" i was wondering if you where.. well Un - dizzy enough to understand what I am saying? "

" well clearly. If I am answering you " replying sarcastically..

" alright.. well Mr.Styles. I would like to inform you about your girlfriend.. " i flipped threw my patient ( clip ) Board - " Ms.Lacy? is that your girlfriend. "

i seen his face expression fall and a gulp go down his throat. giving me the answer. yes.. i was right.

" ok.. well I would like to tell you that she is fine. But not fine at the same time. "

" HOW THE FUCK IS SHE FINE BUT NOT FINE!! ITS ONE OR THE OTHER LADY!! "

taking a deep breathe to keep myself from yelling back i answered

" Sir. Ms.Lacy is in a small coma.. She should wake up in about a week - maybe two. "

Harry's P.O.V

" Sir. Ms.Lacy is in a small coma.. She should wake up in about a week - maybe two. "

suddenly.. The maple syrup effect was gone.

" A-a... C-Coma.. " My vision was blurry. great now a nurse will see you cry big baby.

" Mr.Styles. . here come here - sit down. "

i walked over, sitting next to the Nurselady.

" Ms.Lacy is indeed in a coma.. but! it is not a long term coma. she will wake up in the next week it might take two. But based off of her condition showings right now the coma will be short term. Max it will last is to next Thursday.  "

i nodded.

" Can i see her now? "

i seen the nurse nodd her head.

" Room 71L "

{ Hellooo, i would like to say thanks to each and every one of you that read my story. You honestly have no idea how much it means to me. Even if it's not as many reads as you would see on another story in your library - it means a lot that you read it. :)
I just have a question, and I know they get annoying I'm sorry. But my question is if i made " Daddy Styles " into a sequel, would any of you read it? This would count as the first story and it's not going to end until i get to 90 chapters once I reach 90 chapters that's when the next book will start, but for now I want to know who would read it?

ALSO I GET TO GO TO ONE DIRECTION NASHVILLE!!! IM SO HAPPY BECAUSE I'VE NEVER SEEN THEM LIVE BEFORE! OR MET THEM! NONE OF THEM FOLLOW ME!! SO THE FACT THAT I GET TO SEE THEM LIVE MEANS A LOT! SORRY FOR THIS RANDOM FANGIRL ATTACK! IM JUST REALLY HAPPY!!
:D
:)))
:, D
~ HarxyStyles }