How It All Began

Harry's P.O.V

to tell you the truth Har-ry " she paused, i could tell she was thinking-I was about to speak up, but I didn't know if she was done talking.

All of a sudden she continued her train of thought " i feel as if everything I've ever done or said I've forgotten .. I don't really remember much. The last thing I remember doing is going to a concert when i was 17.. I don't know who's concert or what i was wearing- I just remember standing in the middle of a huge crowd of screaming girls.. they were chanting something but I can't yet remember I'm sorry I'm not much help but that's the last thing I remember. "

i took a deep breathe.. what concert? I know when we met, well when I seen her for the first time it was a meet and greet, but we didn't have a concert just a signing really. So it wasn't my concert.. I really was trying to think of the concert she was at when I seen her that night but I couldn't think of it. Nothing I tried could help me remember.

" what type of music did you listen to when you were 17? "

Her eyebrows furrowed upwards, showing she was in thought... Honestly it was extremely adorable and i don't know if I want her to stop thinking at the moment.

" uhmm.. I listened to.. Katy Perry.. Destiny's Child.. The Jonas Brothers,  and Justin Bieber. . but I can't think of any other artists - I know thier was more because my dad used to make jokes about how I had more songs on my play list then contacts to message. "

Katy, Destiny's Child, Jonas Brothers. . Justin Bieber. . Who was it?? ugh!! why is it so difficult. .

Suddenly I heard a whisper in my ear.

" if you're trying to remember what concert she was at the night you seen her for the first time, just remember when you first met. " Gemma whispered .

Wait a minute!! That's a really good idea, why didn't I think of that?

because you're not that bright . i rolled my eyes at the thought

**********

The first time I set eyes on Lacy was when she was late to the meet and greet and we had to force Paul to let her and her friend inside for the signing, well her friend because Lacy lost her ticket at the Justin Bieber concert. I secretly took a picture of her on my phone and set it as my home screen so i could never forget how much natural beauty a single women could have. I went back to that state a couple times to see if i would ever ' accidently ' run into her but I never did. A few months later maybe over a year Niall  tried to set me up with his cousin who is only a year younger than me. I really didn't like her, but i went to the party for Nialls sake. Once I was at the party i was about to leave until i seen her again by the drink table. I told myself it was a long shot that it was her, over and over i told myself, but i decided to walk over and talk to her. I felt my palms start to sweat, rubbing them quickly on my pants, just in case she asked to shake my hand, or made the gesture.

" hi, I'm Harry.. I don't know if you like.. uhmm. remember me. But i feel like ive seen you before."

she looked up at me and her eyes grew wide, she chocked on her drink but put it down immediately.