DARCY!!

Lacy's P.O.V

I had everything ready and packed, I was just waiting on Anne to come and get buddy. I have actually grown a lot closer to him since Harry had left, when Harry was here I didn't get to spend much time with Buddy, because he is either out side because the babies are awake, or playing with Harry.

I felt my hands shake, I was really nervous to go on tour with him, most of his fans where pretty upset that we had children, they told me that we where going to break up , and I forced Harry to have kids with me, so he could never leave.

I wasn't nervous if they didn't like me I don't care, but I don't want them to hate on my babies.

I was changing Darcy's diaper when the doorbell rang.

" hey Anne, buddy's outside I put some all of his things together last night. I can't tell you what to do with him, cause honestly I have no idea what Harry does when their out.. " I said as I continued to change Darcy's diaper, I just went over and opened the door to let her in.

Nick started crying on the couch... I would've been able to get him if Darcy would stop moving and make this diaper change a lot easier.

" Nick, just give me one second. " I said finishing up.

I put Darcy in her chair to go and make sure Nick was ok.

* baby laugh * " I heard Darcy laughing, her laugh was so cute.

" da..dashfbs." I couldn't really understand what she was saying, but I was guessing it was Daddy.

" Darcy. You will see daddy later. " Nick hit his head when he fell, so I was checking, and changing him.

I turned around to check on Darcy and saw that she wasn't their. I felt panic..

I picked Nick up and sat him down on the couch, and put the cage up so he wouldn't fall off again.

" Darcy.. " I turned around to buddy barking. Why is buddy still here? Wait! If buddys still here, then that means I didn't let Anne in! This made even more panic go thru me.

" Darcy!!! Where are you baby!!! " i heard a door slam upstairs making buddy start to bark.

I was heading upstairs to darcys room, when i heard the kitchen sink running.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! i didn't know what to do, i was panicking. So i decides to call harry.

*ring* *rin-

" Hey this is Harry! Sorry i couldn't" i hung up. Darcys missing, Nick wont be quite, i don't know who i let in this house. And buddy wont stop barking..

I heard Darcy cry.

" Darcy! Mommys coming. " i ran down the stairs. And she was laying down with Nick on the couch.

Ok.. I'm about to freak out. How.. No time for questions. The question is, is who's in my house.

Lets just say that question was answered quickly.