Baby Naming

• Dedicated to Morgan Freeman

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lacy's POV :

Can you imagine a man-who physically stands at the side of a woman, with direct view of a baby coming out of a tiny hole that over a short period of time becomes stretched out to many different sizes; for the rest of his life that man must become turned on, or acquire a boner while always remembering that tiny hole which produced a baby. That man will love that women and tell her everyday even though he witnessed her mood swings, her awkward cravings, her multicolored vomits... Just the absolute perfect boyfriend, and father of three.

But that's just the opposite of what God blessed me with....

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

" and then I went to go and grab the mail right, and I seen a squirrel !!- "

" Mhmm " I hummed to the pointless story that sums down to basically how he went to go get the mail this morning, fell on his ass from slipping on ice, and he swears the squirrel in the tree laughed at him, and to top it off I am being told this as he brushes his teeth two rooms over.

" Did you even listen to me ? " opening my eyes I noticed a shirtless Harold with his Right arm on his hip while he leaned to the left, allowing his left eyebrow to arch up with sarcasm.

Lying down fully and throwing my hands over my face I took a deep breath that released as chuckles.

" Don't laugh at me Missy " - " How can i not laugh at you when you stand more like a woman than i do? " although my mind already set up on the fact that hes more of the woman in this relationship was already signed, sealed, and delivered; Abruptly i get the exciting chance of watching my boyfriend of 6 years sing Beyonce " If I Were A Boy " as he tried to fit his calve into my panty hoes.

Should i tell him he is indeed a boy? ... Nahhh, ill just let him have his moment of runing the holy pair of panty hoes i have for work.

" I dont know how i feel about Dean... He seems very controlling and a little obsessed when it comes to Niall. " - " Really!!! Cause i fully remember yesterday you getting all upset cause i put the blue orniments on the back of the tree and the red on the side, and the ones the kids decorated on the front. " There is literally nobody more demanding for perfection in this world other than Harold Edward himself.

" So hows Morgan? " - " Who the flying fuckery is Morgan? " - " THE BABY YOU SAID I COULD NAME HER MORGAN! LIKE TWO DAYS AGO! " - " WHY ARE YOU WINING HARRY YOURE 28 YEARS OLD "

Throwing himself upon the floor he crossed his arms in a " Infinity Sign " formation.

" Babe... C'mon its just a name plus we havent even really talked about it anyways." sitting up he looked at me like this ( -_- )

" She was born almost 13 hours ago and she is still nameless " - '' Harry i get youre mad but im not sure how i feel about naming our daughter after Morgan Freeman "

Pointing his finger at me directly " dont diss, THE Morgan Freeman babe. "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The moment has come; the moment me and Harry have been arguing over for the past 2 hours. The Baby Name.

'' Morgan '', Harry stated evidently .

'' What about Lexi? '' - '' sounds to much like Lacy. ''

" Morgan "

" Ashley "

" Morgan "

" Whitney "

" Morgan "

" Melanie "

.....................

" Morgan " - " FINE !! .. Fine we will name her Morgan " handing Harry her birth certificate i slunched back into the hospital bed.

" Thank You. " He said with a cheesy grin.

" Harry, what did you name our daughter. " hoping it wasn't an awkward name I impatiently waited for him to tell me.

Smiling he showed me the birth certificate

" Morgan Freeman Styles "

Your kidding me right....
---------------
---------------
COMPLETELY UNEDITED !!