LABOR!!!

Harrys P.O.V

" Just give me another chance Lacy " I don't understand why she won't let me take care of her, its really hard to prove yourself when the girl your trying to prove yourself to wont cooperate.

She was just standing their.. Prove yourself Harry I said to myself.

" look.. I love you ok, and I love our babies.. I really wanna prove myself to you but its hard when you won't give me the chance to Lacy. "

She looked down..

" please Lacy.. Just stay here and let me show you I can be a good boyfriend, and dad. "

She stayed the way she was.. I looked down.. It wasn't going to work she wasn't going to give me another chance.. I fucked up.

I felt a tear go down my cheek. Lacy's smooth finger ran across my cheek wiping the tear away.

She lifted my chin, her face was beautiful.. To bad she doesn't belong to you anymore. I tried to look at the floor again so she wouldn't see me cry. She placed her soft lips against mine, It took me by shock I didn't know what I was supposed to do..

She pulled away.

" what's wrong " I looked down at her

" huh.. Oh ermm.. Nothing " everything.. Everything was wrong.. I lost the best thing ever.

" Harry... " I didn't answer. What else was I supposed to say

She looked at the ground and took a deep breath.

She grabbed her purse..

" have a nice day Harry.. If you want to talk call " and with that she walked out the door.

I picked up the closest thing next to me and threw it.. DAMN IT!!

Lacy's P.O.V

I tried! I tried showing him that I would give him another chance. I wanted to show him I was committed too.. But what did he do.. Hide.. Hide what he was feeling.

I couldn't do it anymore I just cried.. I knew it was bad for me to cry and drive, so I wiped my tears away and continued..

I thought it would be better if I took the short way back to my flat, turns out it would be the long way, there's traffic..

Great just what I needed was traffic

I pulled the car in park and pulled out my phone..

Twitter - hate

Instagram - hate/ nice

Email - 23

Text - 1 ( Gabby ) " Hey, I heard you and Harry where back together.. True or false? "

I ignored it and checked other things.

Phone - 7 missed calls

1. Hazzie

2.Hazzie

3.Hazzie

4.Hazzie

5.Hazzie

6.Lou

7.Anne

I pressed on Harrys name and called

( H - Harry, L - Lacy )

L - Hey is everyth-

H - why didn't you answer any of my calls.. I tries calling you six times!

L - It was only five Harry..

H - ... Thank you call log..

I laughed.