Can I Have Another Chance?

Lacy's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to Harry arm around my bump.. I was happy he was with me. Everything felt right again, i wasn't going to be a single mom, the babies could have a good life, but most importantly i had Harry here with me.

I moved his arm so i could get in the shower to get ready for work.

I was trying really hard not to wake him up, but of course I failed, he gripped his arm around me tighter, and shuffled forward towards my back.

' great.. Now what ' I said to myself.

I was having a more difficult time moving his arm now, cause it was gripped so tight around me.

Ugh! Fine just wake him up.

" Harry.. " I said poking his arm.

I turned around to face him.

" Harrroollldd " I said poking his cheek

He shuffled. " Harold wakie wakie " I leaned down and pecked his lips. I stayed close down to him.

" Harry " he pecked my lips, telling me he was awake.

" goodmorning beautiful.. " he said wrapping his arm around my back pulling me closer.

" I need to get in the shower. " I replied slapping his forehead

" owwwww " he wined

" there was a fly! Haha.. I need you to move your arm so I can get in the shower! Sorry " I said rubbing his forehead.

" whhhhhyyyyyyy " he groaned, moving my hand and intertwining his fingers into mine.

" cause I have to "

" for what?! " he said looking up at me, our noses touching.

" I uhmm... I have to go to wo- "

" hahaha! Your not going to work Lacy " I was completely shocked! What did he mean I wasn't going to work!

" yes I am! Why can't I! " I said leaning back

" because I said so! " really.. Wow great comeback Styles!

" and... "

" the doctor said that you weren't supposed to be under stress.. Work is stress.. " Dammit I hate it when he's right..

I looked down at his chest.. What the hell was the point of the birds.. I said to myself.

" Lacy- " I cut him off.

" so what am I supposed to do.. " I can't sit and do nothing, I have to always be doing something, even if its just twiddling my thumbs.. I can't sit still..

Harry put his finger under my chin and lifted my head.

" Relax.. " sadly he was right.. I've stressed my body, and the babies way more than I was supposed to..

" But- " He cut me off

" No Buts! Missy! " I giggled.. He was trying to be in charge and sadly was failing..

" Harry I can't sit and do nothing.. There's to much work to be done at my house, even if I'm not working, and honestly I need the paycheck at the end of the month.. I can't just ' relax ' " I said putting quotes on the word relax..

I looked down at him to make sure he understood.

" what?? " he was just smirking at me..

".. Nothing.. " he said fiddling with my pajama shirt.