"Baby Blues"

YN POV.:

I woke up in Prince's arms with my head on his chest, we were naked. I smiled as the thought of happened last time played in my head. I looked up at Prince and he was smiling at me.

"Goodmorning babe." He said, kissing my head.

"Morning." I said, tracing his abs with my finger.

"Did you have fun last night?" He smirked.

"Yes. A lot of fun." I said, giggling.

We laid there in silence for awhile until he spoke.

"YN.."

"Yes." I said, looking up at him.

"What are we now?" He asked, playing with my hair.

"Well what do you want to be?" I asked him.

"Together. I love you so much YN." He said.

I sat up and smiled at him, nodding.

"I love you too." I said, kissing his lips.

He pulled me on top of him and deepened the kiss. I ran my fingers through his hair and moaned in his mouth. We kissed until my phone rang.

"Just let it go." Prince said, continuing to kiss me.

"It might be important." I said, grabbing my phone. "It's the babysitter. I need to take this."

"Fine." He sighed and stopped kissing me.

I answered and the babysitter was panicking.

"What's wrong?!" I asked.

"I'm so sorry Ms. YN! I-I don't know what happened! I can't find Jalen! She was slee--"

"WHAT?!" I screamed, cutting her off.

"What's going on?!" Prince asked me.

"WHERE IS MY BABY?! WERE YOU EVEN WATCHING HER?!" I cried.

"I was! She was sleeping in my niece's room and now she's gone! I don't know how this happened!!"

"CALL THE POLICE! YOU BETTER HOPE WE FIND HER!" I screamed, hanging up on her.

"Baby what is going on?!" Prince yelled.

I started shaking and crying. "Jalen is missing! We have to get over the now!"

"How is she missing?!"

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW PRINCE!" I screamed.

"Okay, okay. Just calm down. We'll find her." He said, trying to calm me down.

We got dressed and went to the babysitter, Marlene's house. I jumped out the car and pushed all the police out of my way and grabbed Marlene by her shirt.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BABY?! I WILL KILL YOU!" I screamed at her while police officers pulled me off her.

"Miss we will find your baby! You need to calm down!" One of the police officers said.

"How can I calm down?! It's my child missing not yours!" I cried.

Prince grabbed me and hugged me. I cried in his arms then Roc and Prod came running up to us.

"What happened?!" Roc asked.

"Jalen is missing." Prince said to him.

"What?! How is she missing!" Prod yelled.

"YN this is all your fault! If you would've picked her up last night and not be hoeing around with this nigga, Jalen will be okay!" Roc yelled.

I lifted my head from Prince and slapped Roc in his face.

"How dare you say that! You left me and Jalen for that hoe, Alex! Roc I hate you so much! I wish you were never in my life!" I yelled, hitting him in his chest.

He didn't even budge. He just stared at me without saying a word. Prince pulled me back and a detective came over to us.

"Hello, my name is Detective Jones. I will be working on this case. Do you know if theirs anybody that would want to hurt you?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No. I don't."

"Okay, this is my card. If you come up with anything that may help us, call."

"So what about my daughter?!" Roc asked.

"We will do our best to find her. I won't stop until we do. We can't find any evidence of a break in. It's like the kidnapper just walked right in and took her." Detective Jones said, shaking his head.

"Please find her." I said, sniffling.

Detective Jones nodded and walked back into the house.

"Look YN, I'm sorry for yelling at you and saying those things. I didn't mean it." Roc said, rubbing my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes. "Save it. I don't wanna talk to you."

I walked to Prince's car and got in. A few minutes later, Prince got in and drove off.

"You hungry baby?" He asked.

"No. I can't eat, my baby is missing!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry..." He said, not looking at me.

I sighed. "No I'm sorry baby. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I'm just so scared." I said, tearing up.

Prince pulled over to the side of the road and hugged me.

"Where's my baby?!" I cried.

"She'll be found and safe. Okay?" He said, comforting me.

I nodded and let go of him. He drove us to my house and we went inside. Everything was a mess! The furniture was broken and upside down, the windows were broken and the door had slashes in them as if they were hit with an axe.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled.

"Oh my god..Baby go check upstairs, I'll check everything down here." Prince said, going into the kitchen.

I ran up the stairs and into my room. Everything was perfectly clean, more cleaner than it was when I left. The bed was made, not even a wrinkle in it. The dresser mirror was even clear and shiny.

"The hell?" I whispered to myself.

I went over to my bed and a picture of me, my parents, and my brother was on it. I picked it up and a dry bloody finger print was on the back of it. I gasped and put the picture into my drawer. Prince called my name and I went downstairs.

"Everything is fine upstairs. Who would do this?"

"Probably the same person who took Jalen." Prince said, shaking his head.

My phone beeped and I got a text from the unknown.

"Like the house makeover? - JAP" It said.

"Where the fuck is my baby you bastard!" I texted back.

"No need for name calling. You should be happy that you finally get a break from taking care of Jalen. - JAP."

"Don't you dare hurt my baby!" I texted.

I went into the bathroom and they texted me back.

"I would never hurt this little precious child.... But I'll hurt you, bitch! - JAP."

I put my phone into my pocket. This has gone too far. I have to tell Roc and the others about this unknown person.