"So Wrong But So Right"

He gripped my waist, pulling me closer to him. It wasn't the same as kissing Roc. I just couldn't do it.

"Wait, wait Prince." I said, breaking the kiss.

"Yeah?" He asked, licking his lips.

"I-I can't do Roc like this..."

"But look how he's doing you. He's downstairs kissing all over a girl he just met. You don't deserve that."

"I know but this is wrong. We shouldn't be doing this.."

"But it feels so right." He said, kissing me again.

He's right. It does feel right. I put my fingers through his hair and softly moaned. He broke the kiss and smiled.

"Let's go back downstairs and party." He said, wiping the tears off my cheek.

I nodded and we walked downstairs, holding hands. I don't know what it is but I feel happy. I went over to the drink table and poured Prince and I a drink.

"Here you go." I said, giving it to him.

"Thanks ma. You know you really made this the best birthday ever." He said, kissing my cheek.

I smiled. "It's no biggie. I'll do anything for you."

We danced and laughed together all night until the party started to die down. All the guest left and the house was a mess. Prince and I walked into the living room where Roc, Alex, Prod, and Jhane were.

"This was a great party. You did great YN." Jhane said.

"Thank you." I said, smiling.

"It was alright. It could've been better." Alex said, rubbing Roc's leg.

"Shut the fuck up, you hoe ass bitch." I mumbled fast.

Prince laughed and pulled me onto his lap. Roc cleared his throat.

"What?" Prince asked him, smirking.

Roc rolled his eyes. "YN are you picking Jalen tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah, in a little bi--" I said, getting cut off my Prince.

"I'll go get her. You need to rest YN." He said.

"You ain't picking up my daughter. YN you better go get her." Roc snapped.

"Roc, he was just being nice. Don't be rude." I said.

"I don't give a fuck! I don't him anywhere near my daughter!"

"Well I am! Right, YN?" Prince said, looking at me,

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah.."

Roc got up and came close to me.

"Okay then, I'm moving out. I'll be gone by tomorrow."

"Roc no, ple--"

"Just let him. You don't need him YN." Prince said, rubbing my back.

Roc grabbed Alex's hand and they left. I felt crushed but at least I had Prince.

"Uhh Prince, let me talk to you for a sec." Prod said, getting up.

Prince kissed my cheek and got up. "I'll be back."

I nodded and they went into the kitchen. Jhane came over to me and hugged me.

"It'll be alright boo." She said.

Prince POV.:

"What's up?" I asked.

"Man what are you doing?" Prod asked me.

"Nothing.."

"You trying to break up YN and Roc! Why?"

"Because I want YN. Roc is in the way."

"Roc was going to propose to YN before his memory loss! He was planning it and everything. Don't mess it up because when he gets his memory back, he's gonna marry YN!" Prod said, looking angry.

"He's not gonna marry her. He doesn't love her, remember?"

"Look, I just want YN to be happy."

"She will be, with me." I smirked.

He shook his head. "Whatever. You better not hurt her." He said, walking out the kitchen.

I took my phone out my pocket and texted Diggy.

"I succeeded. YN is becoming mine." I texted.

"And Roc?" Diggy texted back.

"He's with Alex. He still doesn't remember anything."

"Perfect." Diggy texted.

I put my phone back into my pocket and YN walked into the kitchen. I grabbed her by her waist and kissed her.

"Prod and Jhane left. Jalen is staying at the babysitters house with her little neice for the night." She said, yawning.
"So.... We have the house to ourselves."

"I have to clean up then I'm going to sleep." YN said.

"Let me put you to sleep.." I whispered.

"Huh?"

I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist. We went upstairs to her room and I threw her on the bed, climbing on top of her.

"I missed you baby." I whispered on her ear, kissing her neck.

She softly moaned and put her hands up my shirt. I took my shirt off and she rubbed my abs. Her dress came off next then my pants. I slid off her panties and kissed down her stomach and put her legs on my shoulders. She put her fingers through my hair and I started eating her out. She moaned loudly and gripped my hair. I put my tongue deeper in her and held her down by her hips because she kept squirming. She screamed and all her juices flowed into my mouth. I licked up every drop of it and took off my boxers and slid my dick inside her.

"Ohhhh Prince..." She moaned, gripping my back as I stroked her.

Diggy POV.:

I climbed up the side of Jalen's babysitter's house. I looked through one of the upstairs windows and saw Jalen and another baby sleeping. Luckily, the window was cracked opened so I just opened it more and slowly sneaked inside the room and went over to Jalen. I slowly picked her up and kissed her while she slept in my arms. I grabbed her diaper bag off the dresser and slowly climbed out the window with Jalen. YN and Roc are gonna have to go through hell to get their baby back.