"Back From The Dead"

Roc POV.:

I laid on Alex's bed while she complained about irrelevant things.

"Alex! Shut up about that!." I yelled.

"What's wrong with you?!" She snapped at me.

"My daughter is missing and I can't find her! I don't know if she's safe or not!"

"She's fine babe. The police will find her and bring her home safe." Alex said, rubbing my head.

"Yeah but there's nothing I can do. I shouldn't have left YN, my daughter would've been at home and safe if I didn't." I said.

"So what does that mean? We shouldn't be together right now?!" Alex asked, raising her voice.

I laughed and shook my head. "Baby don't start."

She hit me in my chest and left the room. My phone beeped and it was a text from YN telling me to come over as soon as I can. I got up and got dressed then Alex walked back in.

"Where are you going? We need to talk." She said, folding her arms.

"YN needs me right now. We can talk later." I said, fixing my shoes.

"Roc! Are you gonna leave me for her?" Alex asked me, tearing up.

I went over to her and picked her up, wrapping her legs around my waist. She put her face in the crook of my neck and cried.

"Baby I'll never leave you. I don't even know YN like they say I do. I love you." I said, kissing her head.

She nodded and I put her down.

"I have to go now. Okay?"

"Okay but be back soon babe."

"I will." I said, kissing her.

I broke the kiss after a while and left.

YN POV.:

I sat in the living room with Prod and Prince when Roc came through the front door.

"What's wrong?" He asked, sitting by Prod.

"I have something to tell you guys but I don't know how to say it.." I said, playing with my fingers.

"Is everything okay?" Prod asked.

I sighed. "No. See, I've been getting these creepy texts from this unknown number and they have Jalen.."

"What?!" Roc shot up.

"Wait, how long have you been getting the texts?" Prod asked.

"A couple months I guess. I would've told you guys when they first happened but I'm scared." I said, tearing up.

"Let me see your phone." Roc said.

I gave him my phone and he went through my texts. I could tell by his face that he was angry.

"Who the fuck is this creep?!" He yelled.

"I don't know." I cried.

"Well they have Jalen so we have to find them." Prince said, wiping my tears.

"I'll take the phone to the police office and they'll be able to track the number down even if it's blocked." Prod said, getting the phone from Roc.

"Stay here." Roc said.

Prod and Roc left to go to the police station and Prince went out to the backyard. I followed him and I saw him wiping tears from his face.

"Babe don't cry. I'm gonna cry and I'm trying to stay positive." I said, hugging him.

"I'm sorry it's just that I feel like this is my fault." He said, sniffling.

"It's not. It really isn't."

"I'm not sure.." He whispered.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "Nothing, it's nothing."

I kissed him and he kissed back.

"I love you so much YN. I'm so sorry."

He said, putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Sorry for what?"

"I'm just sorry...."

I looked at him confused. "Okay... I love you too."

Detective Jones POV.:

I was going through files when the young man, Roc with the missing daughter came in with his friend.

"Hello guys. How are y'all today?" I asked them.

"We think we have a number of who took my daughter. Look. Roc said, handing me a phone.

I saw all these texts from a blocked number and called over Detective Owens and gave her the phone.

"I need you to track this blocked number right now. We need the address and the owners name." I said to her.

She nodded and rushed to the lab.

"Is she gonna be able to get all that like today?" Prod asked me.

I nodded. "Yes, Owens works pretty fast. She'll know in a few minutes."

"Good." Roc said, taking a seat.

"Do y'all want any coffee and coffee cake?" I asked them.

Roc shook his head. "No thank you."

"Can I have some, please?" Prod asked.

I chuckled. "Of course man."

I went to the detectives lounge and fixed some fresh coffee. As I was cutting the cake, Detective Owens came in.

"Umm.. This is weird but the owner of the phone is a deceased person, Rayon Lopez." She said.

"What? How is that possible?"

"I don't know but the phone is on and working."

I went back over to Roc and Prod and gave Prod his food.

"Okay I have something confusing to tell y'all."

"What?"

"Do y'all know a Rayon Lopez?" I asked them.

"Yes, he died like four years ago. He was like our brother."

"Well he is the owner of the blocked phone and the number." Detective Owens said, showing them a paper.

Their faces changed, like they've seen a ghost...