"Love & Prince"

YN POV.:

I woke up and looked at Jalen to make sure she was in her crib. She was sleeping so peacefully. I kissed her forehead and grabbed my phone off my nightstand and called Prince. It rung a few times then he answered.

"Happy Birthday." I said.

"Thanks ma." He said with a raspy sexy voice.

I blushed. "What time are you coming for your party?" I asked.

"I don't know but I'll text you when I'm on my way. Oh but my cousin is gonna come early. She's gonna help you set up if that's okay with you." He said.

"Yeah.. That's fine. I can't wait for the party to start. It's gonna be great. I'm gonna make sure you have the best time of your life."

"It could just be you and I and I'll still have the best time of my life."

I giggled. "Well I have to go. Bye."

"Bye YN.." He said then hung up.

I smiled to myself and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth then washed my face. I walked back into the room and Jalen started to softly cry. I walked over to her crib and picked her up.

"Shhh baby." I whispered, rocking her.

She calmed down and fell back to sleep. I walked to the guest room and knocked on the door. Prod opened it, shirtless.

"Umm.. Hey can you watch Jalen for while? I have to get everything ready for the party." I said.

"Sure." He said, taking Jalen from my arms.

He put Jalen on the bed and put pillows around her. He smiled at me then closed the door. I went downstairs and saw Roc still sleeping on the couch. I rolled my eyes at him and went into the kitchen. My phone beeped and I looked at and it was a text from the unknown number. They haven't texted me since Roc was in the hospital, I thought that they had stopped.

"Have fun tonight. I hope no one ruins it, lol. - 5.6.13 JAP" the text said.

I sighed and put my phone back into my pocket. I'm didn't even bother to text them back. I started to call everyone to make sure they had everything set for tonight then Roc walked in.

"Hey YN." He said, getting juice out the fridge.

"Hi..." I said.

"Look I'm sorry about last night. I just felt comfortable on the couch." He said, sitting down at the table.

"Okay, whatever." I said, walking out the kitchen.

I know I shouldn't be mad at him but this whole thing is just making me frustrated. I just what things to go back to normal. I went upstairs and started getting Jalen's bag ready. Her babysitter is coming to pick her up before the party starts.

Roc POV.:

I could tell YN was mad at me but it's not my fault. I remember Jalen, I know she's my daughter but I just can't remember YN. I don't even know how we met.

As I was thinking, the doorbell rung. I got up and went to go answer it. It was a girl and she was sexy as hell!

"Hi. I'm Alex, Prince's cousin. I came to help set up for tonight." She said.

"Hey. I'm Roc." I said, biting my lip and looking her up and down.

She giggled and blushed.

"Trust me, I know who you are." She said, pushing past me.