"Not How I Planned"

Roc POV.:

YN and I finished our food and decided to head home. She's been acting weird since I got back from talking to the owner. I really wonder what happened but I'm not gonna ask again because I don't want to ruin the mood. We finally got home and Prod and Prince were in the living room, watching TV.

"Wassup!" I said then walked over to them and dapped them.

"Hey guys." YN said, putting down her purse.

"Hey why are y'all back so soon?" Prod asked.

"Well YN was so in hurry to get home so we just decided to call it a night." I said, eyeing YN.

She shrugged her shoulders and walked upstairs.

"Aye I'm gonna go use the bathroom for sec." Prince said.

"Alright." I said and grabbed the remote from Prod.

Prince got up from the couch and walked off.

"So how did tonight go?" Prod asked, sipping his soda.

"Okay I guess. It didn't turn out the way I wanted it. I wanted it to end with YN and I in a hotel room, butt naked but nope." I said, rolling my eyes.

Prod laughed and shook his head..

YN POV.:

I fixed Jalen's blankets and put her mini teddy bear in her arm. She's so precious. I looked around the room and it wasn't the way I left it. Toys and clothes were everywhere! I sighed and started cleaning then I noticed a piece of paper by Jalen's pillow. I grabbed it and unfolded and it said "Jalen is so adorable. Keep an eye on her bitch if you don't want her to end up like you. Kidnapped.".

Oh my god... Did they touch my baby?! I started searching Jalen for any marks and I didn't see any. I let out a sigh of relief. I have to tell Roc about this but I'm scared of how he'll react. What if he does something crazy? No I can't tell him.

I ripped the note up and threw it in the trash by Jalen's changing table and started crying. What does this person want from me? How do they even know me? What if they try to hurt Jalen? All these questions flew around in my head as I was crying then Prince walked in. I wiped my tear and straightened up.

"What's wrong YN? Why are you crying?" He asked and pulled me into a hug.

I shook my head and sniffled.

"Prince did you hear anything strange up here while you were downstairs when Roc and I were gone?" I asked him.

"No. Why?"

I wanted to tell him about the texts and note but I decided not to.

"Nothing.. Nevermind." I said, pulling away from the hug.

"Are you sure YN? You can tell me anything.." He said, rubbing my arm.

I nodded my head. "I'm okay Prince. Thanks."

"Okay." He said and walked out the room.

I sighed and picked Jalen up and took her into Roc and I room. I don't want her to be alone from now on. I can't risk her being alone then someone takes her. I laid her on the bed and put pillows around her and set up her extra crib next to my side of the bed. I put her in it and changed into my pajamas and then Roc walked in.

"Babe, the boys left. They told me to tell you bye." He said.

"Okay." I said, nodding my head.

"Wait... Why is Jalen in here?" He asked, looking kinda mad.

"I don't think she should sleep alone in her room anymore. It's not safe. Someone could take her." I said, getting into bed.

"Like who?! Ain't nobody gonna take her! YN I thought that we could "play around" tonight but we can't do that with Jalen in the room!" He semi-yelled.

"Roc not tonight. Just go to sleep baby."

"But YN! Please! This night didn't the way I planned at all!" He whined, stomping his foot.

"No. We can do whatever you want tomorrow. I promise."

"Fine! Just fine YN!" He said, taking off his clothes and getting into bed.

I turned off the lamp and Roc wrapped his arm around me.

"I love you. Goodnight." He said, kissing me.

I kissed him back. "I love you more baby."

We got comfortable then fell asleep.

Prince POV.:

I opened the door to my apartment and Diggy was sitting on my couch.

"Well hi. I didn't know you were coming tonight." I said, closing the door.

"Yeah sorry I didn't call but did she see the note?" He asked.

"Ha! Yeah bro. She was crying and asked me if I heard anything strange in Jalen's room."

"And what did you say?"

"No of course." I said.

"Our plan is going so well so far. I can't wait to see how it turns out."

"It's gonna be great. I'll get YN and Roc will be dead."

"Yup. Well I'm gonna get going." He said and dapped me.

"Alright bro." I said then closed and locked the door behind him.

Diggy POV.:

I got that nigga so fooled. He actually thinks he's gonna get to be with YN but what I'm actually gonna do is kill her and Roc. If it wasn't for her being such a bitch towards her own flesh and blood, I wouldn't have gone to jail!

I pulled up at the hotel I was staying at and got my car then walked in. I greeting the bellboy and took the elevator to my room. When I got in, there was that girl Jhane on the bed in some sexy lingerie. I met her a few days ago at a bar.

I closed the door to my hotel room and took off my jacket. I walked over the bed and climbed on top of her. She giggled and put her hand up my shirt.

"How long have you been here?" I asked.

"Like an half an hour." She said, rubbing my abs.

"I took off my shirt and put the cover over us and got down to business.

Prod POV.:

I was sleeping alone. Jhane said she's at a friends house but I have feeling she's not. I have to just trust her I guess. I fixed my pillows and laid on my stomach. My phone lit up and I checked who it was, hoping it was Jhane but it wasn't. It was just Roc texting me and saying thanks for watching Jalen. I sighed and turned my phone off and fell asleep.