"Who Was That?"

Roc POV.:

I sat on the couch and played with Jaylen, waiting for Prod to come pick her up. I'm taking YN out for our 3 year anniversary and I want it to be very special. She deserves it.

Jaylen laughed at the silly faces I was making at her then she grabbed my gold chain and started sucking on it since she doesn't have any teeth yet.

"No no no. You can't put this in your mouth baby." I said as I took it from her then she started to have a fit and that's when YN came downstairs looking sexy as hell!

"Goddamn." I whispered.

"Well do you like it? How do I look?" She asked.

"You look amazing babe."

Jaylen started laughing and clapping her hands.

"Mommy and I are gonna make another one of you tonight babygirl." I said to Jaylen.

"Roc don't tell her that. She's too young." YN said putting her hand on her hip.

"It's not like she understands me. She's only 1."

YN was about to say something else then the doorbell rang. She went to answer it and it was Prod.

"Hey YN." He said as he hugged her.

"Well finally you here man!" I said then handed Jaylen to him.

"Man whatever." He said. "Hi Jaylen boo! Uncle Prod is here. We're gonna have fun while Mommy and Daddy go on a date." He said to Jaylen in a baby voice.

Jaylen just looked at him and smiled.

"Oh and Prince is coming over in a little bit. He's gonna help me with Jaylen."

"Okay then. Y'all have fun. We gotta go." YN said as she grabbed my hand.
She kissed Jaylen and so did I then we left.

Prod POV.:

I fed Jaylen her bottle and burped her then I got a call from Prince.

"Hello?" I said.

"I'm around the corner. I'll be there soon." He said.

"Alright you didn't have to call and tell me that! bye!"

"Nigga bye!" He said and hung up.

I put my phone back in my pocket and took Jaylen into the living room and put on her show then the doorbell rang.

"Stay right here. I'll be right back." I said to Jaylen then went to go get the door and it was Prince of course.

"Sup." He said and dapped me.

I dapped him back. "Aye go watch Jaylen. She's in the living room and I gotta use the bathroom."

Prince nodded his head and made his way to the living room and I went to the bathroom.

Prince POV.:

"Hi Jaylen!" I said as I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

She smiled and waved. I sat on the couch and put her in my lap and rocked her back and forth softly.

"You know you were suppose to have a sister named Jasmine but she's in heaven now. You were also suppose to be my daughter but Roc got in the way and took everything I ever wanted away from me. Like he usually does anyway. Roc doesn't deserve your mommy and you, I do. It's okay though, y'all will be mine soon. Yeah Jaylen... I'm your daddy." I said to Jaylen as she was nodding off to sleep then Prod came out of no where.

"Prince did you just tell Jaylen you her dad?" He asked looking confused.

I cleared my throat and shook my head. "No. The fuck?" I said, knowing damn well I did.

"I could've sworn you said that bro but I'm probably just hearing things." He said.

"Yeah you defiantly are." I chuckled.

Prod took Jaylen out of my arms and took her upstairs to put her in her crib.

Shit! Shit! Shit! That was close! I had no idea Prod was right there. I grabbed the remote and changed the channel then Prod came back downstairs and sat on the other couch.

"So what you been up to?" He asked.

"Nothing. Just living the "Single" life." I said.

"Man I kinda wish I was single." He said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Why you say that? I thought you loved Jhane."

"I do but she's too much sometimes. She wants a baby and I'm not ready for one yet and then she always got this attitude and shit." He said.

"She's probably pregnant but you don't know it."

"Naww I don't think she is, do you?"

"I don't know, maybe she is and you saying you don't want a child yet is not helping of course." I said as I flipped through the channels.

"Damn I don't even wanna think about that right now. I'm going to make some Chicken, you want some?" He asked.

"Is that all you cook?"

"Nigga you want some or not?!"

"I guess I do, damn." I said.

He tossed a pillow at me and went into the kitchen.

YN POV.:

I dipped a strawberry in whip cream and fed it to Roc.

He rented my favorite restaurant out for the night. I really love Roc and I don't care about what happened in the past. Him and Jaylen are everything to me and I couldn't ask for anything better.

"Baby I have to go talk to the owner right quick. You gonna be okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'll be fine. Go ahead." I said.

He kissed me for a few seconds and went to the back. I continued to eat my dessert until I got a text. I looked at it and it was from an unknown number.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Nobody. Just know I'm watching you and your "Family." The person replied.

"Leave me alone you creep. Don't text me again."

"Aww. Are you scared YN? You should be bitch."

I gasped in fear and put my phone back into my purse. How does he know my name? Who is that?! I tired to stay clam then I looked out the window and saw someone wearing all black, I couldn't even see their face. They waved at me and ran into the dark alley and disappeared. I started panicking in my head them I felt a hand on my shoulder. I screamed and turned around and it was just Roc.

"Damn YN. Girl what's wrong with you? You look like you seen a ghost!" He said.

"I-I-I'm fine. Let's just finish our night baby." I said, still scared from what just happened.

"You sure?" Roc said giving me a weird look.

I nodded at him and he sat down. I sighed and looked at the window. Who was that?