"New Life"

(Your Name) YN POV.:

I woke up in the middle of the night and Roc wasn't by my side. I got out of bed and went into Jaylen's room and she wasn't in her crib. I started to panic and ran downstairs only to see Roc sleeping on the couch with Jaylen sleeping on his chest. I let out a deep breath and sighed then I walked over to the couch and picked Jaylen up from Roc's chest and he woke up.

"Oh hey babe. Jaylen was crying and I didn't want to wake you up so I just rocked her back to sleep." Roc said.

I smiled. "I know. I'm gonna go put her back in her crib." I said as I walked to the stairs.

"Okay. I'll be up there soon." He said as he rested his head back on the couch pillow.

I went up to Jaylen's room and laid her in her crib and covered her up with her little pink blanket and kissed her cheek. I put on the nightlight and closed the door half way. I walked back to my room and Roc was laying on the bed, smiling.

"Come here." He said.

I climbed into our bed and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Why are you smiling?"

"No reason. I just love you and Jaylen so much." He smiled harder.

I giggled. "We love you more."

"Let's go to sleep babe."

We laid down and fell asleep.

Prince POV.:

I lit some candles and sat in my closet, going through some pictures of YN. I love her so much and she knows that but she still chose Roc and had his fucking baby. That was suppose to be our baby, not his. He doesn't deserve her like I do. I could give her and Jaylen a better life than Roc ever could. Roc thinks we're still homies because we made up at the hospital when Ray died but we're not. At all. YN will be mine wether she likes it or not.

I continued to go through the pictures then my phone rang. I looked at it and the caller ID said "Diggy". I smirked and answered.

Prod POV.:

I looked into Jhane's eyes as I thrusted into her. Her moans and my groans filled the whole house. I leaned down to her face and kissed her lips then she deepened it by adding tongue. We both grabbed the sheets as we came together. I kissed her again and pulled out of her. I laid next to her, both of us breathing heavy.

"I love you Jhane." I said as I ran my fingers through her hair.

She rolled over and laid her head on my chest.

"I love you too baby." She said. "You got any plans tomorrow?"

"I told Roc I would watch Jaylen while he took YN on a date." I said.

"Aww. Jaylen is so cute. I can't wait to have a baby." She said as she looked in my eyes.

I nervously chuckled. "Uhh y-yeah me too."

"Why you say it like that?" She asked.

"Look Jhane, I'm not ready for a child yet."

"But you watch Jaylen all the time and you are great with her. She loves you."

"Yeah but that different." I said.

"And how is that different?"

"I don't know, it just is."

"Whatever Prod." She said with an attitude and rolled her eyes.

I shook my head at her and fell asleep.
_______________________

Oh shit, oh shit! So Prince is crazy....... Oh and is Diggy back? Hmm. ;)