To Define Love (Lesbian Story) Ch. 17

Woo update :) sorryyyy, i forgot to update this lmfao

Laura's Point Of View:

Chapter Seventeen:

Love Is An Act Against Nature?

"So, how was the movie?" That was the first thing he said to me when I walked through the front door. I looked over and noticed he wasn't even looking in my direction as my mom sat across from him.

"Oh, it was lovely actually. We're going to be great friends, thanks for setting it up dad." I smoothed talked my way up the stairs. My mom shook her head long enough for my dad to notice it.

"What was that for?" He asked. She didn't answer as she followed me up the stairs. I entered my room and closed the door behind me. I sighed in frustration and slid out of my jacket and jeans. I sat down at my desk and opened my laptop and checked some e-mails then looked at my MySpace. 1 new Comment it said. It was of course from Adam, the guy I went on a date with. It actually didn't surprise me so much considering he only lived three houses down from me. 'I had a great time tonight. I really hope you had just as much fun though :]. Maybe the next date you'll be able to spend more time out with me? Chat me up whenever!'

I rolled my eyes as I scrolled down the comment page. I had a few unanswered comments from some of my friends back in Florida and the girl's back on the gymnastics team at Oak's. Then there was the one from Jenna I never answered back to... 'You need to smile more often! :P You're way to beautiful to be pouting like that. Anyway, I'm really sorry I couldn't come over today ;[! My mom forced me to help her clean the entire house... it fucking sucked. I'll be over in a few hours though:D. See ya then

I opened my phone and looked at the contacts. Between Harmony D. and Julia C. Jenna's name use to exist. I had removed her from literally everything; MySpace, Facebook, My cell phone, and even my e-mail list.

"Still looking at your phone, Monkey?" Her voice came after she closed the door behind her. This is what she did as of lately, checked in on me all the time. I looked at her with a blank look as she took a seat on my bed.

"Just checking some texts mom. Was there something you needed?" My tone sounded so.... Distant, even to my own ears.

"How are you feeling Laura?" I looked at her, then back to my cell phone. Trying to act like I was actually texting someone.

"I feel fine, the date went wonderful, Adam is a great guy." Just not the type I was used to that's for sure...

"You don't mean that though, do you?" She questioned me in that motherly tone parents get when they know something that you've done. Fuck my life to the moon.

"Of course I do. He's really nice and kind to me. Pretty hard to find in a guy these days." I commented. I looked back up at her with a small smile to try and make it convincing. She just studied my every movement it seemed.

"Maybe he is... but he certainly doesn't compare to Jenna, now does he Laura?" I cringed slightly but composed myself before she could tell, or at least I thought before she could tell.

"Mom, I'm over that retarded fade. Dad was right; it was just some silly high school thing. I'm better now." I let out quickly. She looked around my room then back to me with a smile that said 'Bullshit.'

"And your Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom posters?"

"What about them?" I answered with a question of my own.

"Look what you replaced them with Monkey...." So I did just that. I bit the inside of my cheek as I noticed what she meant... I had taken down the posters of my once favourite actors to make room for new favourites... Kristen Bell and Emma Watson from Harry Potter.