To Define Love (Lesbian Story) Ch.9

SOOOOOOO i had to take the epic sex scene out :P i mean, it's still there, but i butchered it the fuck up lmfao there is still some hot parts though ;) I GOT CHU COVERED MY PERVY FRIENDS lmfao.... kinda :P

Laura's Point Of View:

Chapter Nine:

How Romantic, now... get in my pants...

The past few days have been the most amazing I have ever had in my entire life. Jenna would come over after her 'chores' and just cuddle with me. It was the best feeling in the world. School was suppose to start next Monday, I was so dreading that. Jenna was lying beside me as I wrapped my ankle up. I was just about done when I felt her arms snake around my waist. I smiled a goofy bright smile and turned around.

"What are you doing?" She asked me as she laid her head in my lap. I ran my fingers through her hair as I leaned against the wall.

"I have to go down to the gym, I need to work on my gymnastics, my ankle needs a good work out too." I watched as her face scrunched up. I laughed inwardly and leaned down.

"I thought your mom said you should wait longer?" She groaned out. I smiled and kissed her forehead, making her blush.

"She did, but it's always good to get a little work out on it too, makes it stronger ya know?" She nodded and sat up. We haven't made love since Sunday evening, it was now Tuesday. Call me a sex addict all you want... I just like it I guess.

"True... so when do you have to leave?" She went to get off my bed, but I pulled her back and laid her on top of me. She blushed and straddled my hips.

"Hm... what time is it?" I asked as I stared her up and down. She knew what I meant by that and she smiled down at me.

"Uh... it's about 3 pm." She closed her phone and put it on the nightstand.

"I have about 30 minutes till I have to leave." I smirked up at her. She smiled and leaned down to kiss me. Kissing this girl has to be more orgasmic than sex. Ok... no it's not but shit, it's better than I a lot of things I know.

"Why Ms. Cardoza, are you implying something here?" She said in a silly accent. I rolled my eyes at her and pulled her closer to me. Those eyes... they were the most amazing pools of green I have ever come across. She looked at me with a worried expression.

"Yes, yes I am. I want you here." I grabbed her hand and shoved it into my pants. Her eyes darted up to mine with confusion, lust, passion, and of course love. God I truly am a sap aren't I?

"But I ...um... don't you have practice soon?" It was like she was trying to get out of it. I looked away and pulled her hand out. I could feel her eyes on me; I didn't like it. I'm not sure how I felt at that moment. Hurt? Or embarrassed?

"I'm sorry. I'm just uh... yeah." I laughed nervously as I tried to move away from her. She grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. I gasped as I looked back to her. She had a soft smile on her face.

"Laura... you know... when we first made love, I thought you hated it. That's kind of why I haven't been doing anything..." She admitted to me. I sighed as I just gazed up towards her. I moved my legs apart so she could lie between them.

"Gosh, you have no idea how much I want you. It's like a... I don't know. I want you all the time... but, I never tell you because like uh... I don't know."

"Did we ever officially started dating?" She asked out of the blue. I blinked twice in confusion and shook my head no.

"Uh no... we never really said anything. Why?" I could feel my heart flutter. Was she going to ask me out? I saw that tint in her eye and knew something was up.