To Define Love (Lesbian Story) Ch. 13

I am so damn tired lol.... Here you guys go though :)

Chapter Thirteen:

Oh my god, MOM!

I sat in my mom's car as we drove down main street towards home. School had been interesting today... What was with April and Jenna anyway? My mom was clearly trying to get my attention.

"So..."

"What...?" I was waiting for it. I never called them last night or this morning telling them where I was. Though Eric did tell dad he took me to school early... mom however must have known better.

"Where were you last night?" I ran a hand through my hair as I stared at my legs. Hm... seems I missed a spot last night... "Laura..."

"I was at Jenna's house."

"So, you're not mad at her?"

"No... I got over being annoyed with her the second I saw her when I looked out of the car window..." I said honestly. I was fumbling with my skirt as we sat awkwardly at a stop sign. I didn't know what to say.

"So... how long?" She asked after a few moments of silence. I looked at her then back out the window.

"How long what?"

"How long have you guys been having sex?" I think my heart just stopped, jumped out, and ran 50 miles per hour the other way.

"What?! Mom!" She pulled up next to dad's patrol car then turned off the engine.

"What? I'm your parent, I have a right to ask! It's not like I don't know you guys aren't 'screwing' around." She talked as if this was the most normal conversation in the world... wish I could act the same way. My face was so flushed that I could probably light up a pitch black room...

"God mom... this is so awkward! Isn't it my business? Besides... Who said we even had sex?"

"It's rather obvious Laura... you're not very quiet...." Oh... my... god... how fucking weird and disturbing this was!

"Mom! Oh my god, please just drop this!" I pleaded as I made an effort to get out of the car. She grabbed my arm to stop me though... of course...

"Laura, you're how old?"

"Sixteen..."

"It's natural for us to be having this talk without you being all creeped out over it. Now, answer my questions." I sulked in the chair as I blew air into my bangs.

"Ugh fine... what do you want to know?"

"When did it first start? You two?"

"Last weekend..."

"When you hurt your ankle?"

"Uh.. yeah..."

"When did the fondling start?

"Oh my god mom!" I was so red it was just retarded now... Who asks

Their daughter this?! "What the fuck?"

"Watch your mouth and answer the question." I sighed in annoyance and watched as she saw dad look through the living room window.

"Uh... the first day we met... I guess?" Thinking back to it... I did "rub" her thigh back in chem.

"The first day?! Laura I thought you were the type of girl who waited for that kind of stuff?" Oh no... I forgot she never knew about my boyfriends back home.

"Uh..." I didn't really know what to say to this...

"What?! You have nothing to say to that?"

"Uh... well... you see she actually wasn't the first person I've done things with..." Well, I lived a good life right? Should I text her now and tell her I love her?