To Define Love (Lesbian Story) Ch.1

If you dont like Gay Fiction, aka romance with two girls, then dont read this lol simple as that :)

Chapter One:

When We First Met

It sucks, you know? When you're going just so far down that you just don't know what to do anymore. I was so there right now. Well, I guess I should give you some info about me. My name is Jenna and I attend Oak's Academy. It's a typical high school I suppose... I'm in the 11th grade and have long (when I mean long... I mean long as in it's to my ass) light brown hair with green eyes. I guess I'm what's considered as average in height for a girl. I love reading; you'll normally always find my nose in a great fictional story. I have a few siblings, one of each to be exact. My older brother, David, who is now in 12th grade. My younger sister, Anna, Is just now starting JR. High. I'm pretty close to both them actually.

Now, you're probably wondering, "Ok, this girl seems to just have a typical high school life like any other girl." However, you just seem to be mistaken. I'm what as known as a "Homosexual." Not that bad right? Wrong. I go to a catholic school. Which of course means Oh god oh god oh GOD. Yeah, pretty much all the worship bullshit. Now, I didn't want to go here, but my mom insisted that we should because it'll help are academic futures. Too bad she's in major denial about what David is planning. I'm getting off track, but here is where it starts getting horrible for me. Just watch as I explain it all from day one.

"J...Je....Jen....JENNA!" I must of flew like 10 feet up in the air. I know for a fact I flew out of my chair. I looked up and saw Mr. Gabes glaring at down at me with his ruler in hand. I cringed at knowing what was coming next.

"Have a nice slumber did we?" His tone was rather raspy, as if he were coming over a cold or was hungover.

"That depends, if you consider being woken up rudely from your Math teacher, than yes, it was the most splendid nap I have ever came across." I smiled up at him as he looked around the classroom, glaring at any who dared laugh along with me. None did except one girl. I looked at her and my heart must have like skipped a few beats or something. I've never seen her before in this class let alone the school grounds.

"I'm sorry sir, sorry for interrupting. I won't do it again." She said smiling as she looked back up at the board.

"For a transfer student, you'd think your first impression on the teacher is crucial. Apparently you do not." Mr. Gabes croaked as he forced me to stand and receive my punishment. I winced when the ruler made contact with my flesh. You know, you'd think after the Stone Age, this type of punishment would be looked at as "cruel", that's Oak's for ya. She was just staring at me as I looked at her back, wincing every now and then from the dull pain the ruler inflicted.

"Let this be a lesson to you, Miss Cardoza. If you sleep, talk back, or cause issues in this classroom, this is the punishment. Miss Amora already knows this as well." He informed roughly as he instructed me to sit down. I rubbed the top of my hand as I hissed. Fuck this hurt really badly. I guess I didn't "learn" from my previous lessons, oh well.

"Sorry... it won't happen again." She said shyly. So she's obviously a new girl her by what the old goat said. That's interesting...

"Let's hope so. I recommend staying away from Miss Amora as well. She's a bad influence." My jaw dropped as he laughed then finally went back to teaching. I hate this old geezer. He is such a royal pain my ass. I looked towards the front row and stared at this amazing girl. Straight blonde hair that just passed her shoulders, bright blue eyes, and a figure that would make the mouth of all the boys drop. Can't say I blame them. I had to fight from mine dropping too. This girl was beautiful to simply sum it up. What the hell am I thinking?! I have a Boyfriend and he is a great guy! 'Sure, a great guy that cheats on you and lies to your face constantly.' Damnit, my conscience has me there... bah what am I thinking? She's a girl. You can't have these feelings, especially at a catholic private school. Gah, it must just be the jealously by her striking body features.