To Define Love (Lesbian Story) Ch.2

Ohlala, ok this is Laura's Point of view :) Enjoy

Chapter Two:

Wow... Most Amazing

I heard someone groan in annoyance. I turned around and saw Jenna picking her things up and walking up to the school. I had a confused expression then David tugged on my hand, making me turned back to him with a fake smile.

"Alright, so I'll pick you up at like 8?" He asked kindly.

"Yeah, that sounds great." I smiled sweetly up at him. We parted our ways as I walked to Math class, hoping to see Jen. She was at her usual seat at the back of the class. I put my stuff down and walked back to her. Her head was on her backpack like normal.

'Cute.'

"Hey, Jenna? Are you alright?" I shook her shoulder gently. She lifted her head up to look at me and put it back down.

"Yeah, I'm cool. What's up?" She asked with a muffled speech. I smiled and took a seat next to her.

"Your brother asked me to "The Sphere" tonight. Whatever that is." I commented. I noticed her body stiffen and then relax as she shrugged her shoulders. What was her problem?

"That's really cool, Lars. I hope you have a fun time." Anyone could tell that they way she said that it was in a pained way. My face expression was fake as well, a smile. Of course I knew deep down it bothered me that she said it regardless of how she feels. I don't even know why I felt like this.

"Oh, yeah thank you. I'm sure I'll have an ok time." Before she said anything the bell rang. I waved goodbye and went to my own seat. I sulked, hopefully not to noticeable, to myself as kids piled in. The teacher arrived with a smile to me and a scowl probably to Jenna.

"Alright, please pass forward your math homework and we can get started with this morning's test. Miss Cardoza you do not have to take it. So, can you please just remain quiet for the rest of class?" It was more like an order than a request. I just smiled up at him and took a piece of paper to doodle on.

The class for me was boring as shit. I texted a few times with some friends from my old school. It's just not the same. Once you move a few times you tend to lose contact with old dear friends. That's life though? If you guys haven't noticed, I mostly just like to stay to myself anyway. Though I feel drawn to this interesting girl in the back row for some reason...

Finally the bell rang and Mr. Gabes dismissed us. Of course without handing out our new homework. When I looked back to see if Jenna was still there I was sadden to see she was going out the back door. I sighed inwardly as I packed my stuff up.

I got lost looking for my locker... again and was now late to chem. 'Great, I hope the teacher doesn't bite my ass off for thi-.'

"HALT!" Someone yelled behind me. I heard the second bell ring and sighed. Must be the nark Jenna told me about.

"Where's your hall pass?" She asked sternly. I swallowed and looked in my pockets, but then remember the bell had just rung and I didn't have one.

"Uh... I don't have one. The bell had just rang..." I was stopped before I could even finish.

"No Hall pass mean's after school detention for 2 hours." She said while writing up a 'ticket'. I sighed again and rubbed the back of my arm. I tend to do this when I was nervous or scared. I was so both of those at the moment.

"But that's not fair... I'm a new student and got lost trying to find my locke-." Once again, I was rudely cut off.

"New student eh? They give you school maps for this reason. Locker numbers are located on said map." She instated matter-of-factly.