To Define Love (Lesbian Story) Ch.5

Jenna's Point of View:

Chapter Five:

Virgin? Who knew..

"Jenna..." She moaned. That was such a turn on...

"You know... Laura... that's really hot when you do that." I said truthfully. She looked down at me and blushed. She was on "all fours" hair all to one side cascading down to me. I pulled on the back of her thighs making her fall on me.

"Jenna... what are you doing?" I was kissing her neck of course. She thought she'd be in control because she was on top. Wrong-o. I moved my hands from her skirt and trailed them to her back, caressing it softly. She closed her eyes and sighed in contentment. When I reached her bra and watched her reaction. She was now looking at me, panting, and biting her lip.

"Can I?" I asked respectfully. I would never do anything that she was uncomfortable with. She nodded slowly and I smiled. I unhooked it and moved the straps down from her shoulder's. She wasn't looking at me now, but pushed herself up and covered her chest.

"Jenna, no one has ever seen me... well naked before." I was shocked...

"Really?" I asked as I looked her up and down. How did no one see this girl naked...

"Yeah... this is like my first everything. I mean I've dated boy's and such... but I never let them go this far..." She was so embarrassed. I don't know why though...

"Do you want me to stop?" She looked at me seriously and just stared down at me. I could feel on my hips, she was completely turned on. That just drove me more insane.

"Well no... but I mean... I just want it t be with someone who loves me for me... and we're together and stuff..." I smiled up at her and pushed myself up on my elbows. I licked her lips and kissed her fully. She moaned into me, arms still covering herself.

"Do you want to wait?" She opened her eyes and I could see her lust for me in her eyes.

"I don't know... would you?" I nodded honestly. I wanted her as my own...

"Would that ever happened? Like are you going to break up with David...?" I was so skeptical all the time. She smiled down to me and rolled off of me.

"Uh, yeah... I think I will..." I rolled over to the edge of my bed and picked up my night shirt for her to wear. I faced away from her so I wouldn't see anything she didn't want me to.

"Done?" I asked. She said yes and I turned around back to her. Laura's hair was messed up a tad but dayum did it look hot... 'Looks like you scored here eh?' Oh jesus Christ what do you want?! 'The same thing you do, in her pants.' ... go away. 'WHAT?! We're the same person, I'm just better.' Haha, no. I laid down next to her and looked at the clock, 1:30 am. I groaned and faced her. She was blushing madly and I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"What's wrong?"

"Uhm...you might want to fix that..." She pointed to my chest. Gotta love front clasp bra's... I squealed and embarrassment and fixed and hid over the covers. She just laughed and cuddled up next to me, kissing my lips before we let sleep take us.

-----------------------------The Next Morning-------------------------

"GET UP RIGHT NOW!" I sat straight up and grabbed my head, Oh boy was I dizzy... I looked up to see my mom standing over me furiously.

"What's wrong?" I asked, confused.

"Why is there a girl in your bed?!" I must of looked as paled as a ghost. I looked back over to Laura and saw she had the blanket covering her, she was sitting up and in the corner of my bed against the wall. I groaned again and looked back to my mom.