To Define Love (Lesbian Story) Ch. 16

Ok so, i'm working real hard on new chapters for Sport's Aren't My Only, but yeah here's another chapter for this story :)

Jenna's Point Of View:

Chapter Sixteen:

Where Did I Go Wrong?

I sat on the floor of my room with a plate of food to my right and Lexi to my left staring at it. Anna was sitting on my bed from across the way as she looked at me. All I could look at was a photo in my phone of her. Today was Tuesday, her birthday. She was 17 now, the same age as myself. A drop of water fell onto the leg of my jeans as I breathed in slowly.

"It can't be that bad...." She said. I looked up at her and noticed her face had changed. I haven't slept in days so I could imagine how awful I look. Guarantee it wasn't as awful as I felt. Her father had transferred her out of the school and into Crown Valley. His excuse was that the people at Oak's were a bad influence on her and that's why she turned gay. Turn gay? How the fucking hell does one turn gay? If It were a choice I wouldn't choose to be an act against nature and have the entire population hate me.

"It is that bad. Anna this is fucking bullshit!" I startled her as I rose to my feet and started to pace again. "How can he just do that? Change her entire life that fast because she loves me? Then again she obviously doesn't love me. I mean she told me to go, to leave her. I fell for someone who didn't even give a shit..." I could feel my body shake with anger if you willed. It was more like stressed and annoyance I suppose. Thinking back to that morning made me want to cry like a stupid baby.

-Flash back-

"Jenna... what am I going to do? Did you see his face?! He's so angry... fuck this is just like my dream! I knew this was going to happen... I just knew it! Nothing ever turns out good at all..." She was pacing around her room in her underwear as she looked for a shirt and jeans. I was getting dressed in silence as I tried to look at every angle of her room except for her. When I slid my jeans back on I finally looked in her direction and cringed as I saw her braced on her dressed with her hands covering her face, probably crying.

"I'm sure everything will be alright...." I offered with a pathetic voice. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her tightly. She clung to me as close as she could physically get. I felt my chest tug as she cried on my shoulder. Her face was in my neck. I could feel every drop of saltwater hit me as if it were frozen bullets pelting my neck.

"It won't be... I love him but he's really conservative... what are we going to do?" She asked in a panicked voice. I thought for a moment. 'Could always say you guys were changing and she fell and you both fell on the bed. I'm sure that happens a lot when your parents open the door.' With her tongue in my mouth and hand down my pants? 'Uh... yeah you're fucked.' Thanks...

"We'll never know unless we go face him... come on, pull your game face on!" I tried to cheer her up but she just pulled back slightly and looked down a little. Her eyes were a light shade of blue there, with a look of defeat on her face.

"Fine... come on let's go... He's probably waiting for us anyway." She said in a tone that didn't seem to have much confidence in it. She grabbed my hands and pulled me to the door.

We walked slowly to the stair case and could hear her father speaking quietly on the phone. She stopped moving down the stairs and clung to me once more.

"Can't we just sneak out? I don't want to deal with this Jenna...." She whispered. I gave her a weak smile as I heard her dad mention our names. He must be talking to her mother.

"I wish we could... come on, he's off the phone now." I moved in front of her as we walked down the flight of stairs. I let go of her hand when we reached the bottom and turned to see Mr. Cardoza sitting in his big leather chair looking at us. I bit the inside of my cheek as I grabbed Laura's hand and sat down on the loveseat across from him. He seemed to have a calm composure for the most part, aside from the vein sticking out on his neck.