The Reunion

I can't really see another squad trying to cross us. 

Grace's P.O.V.

I woke up this morning with a text from Kas! I haven't heard from her for like a month! I hope she's doing okay, I really miss her face and dorky personality!

K: Hey Grace! Guess what! I'm in town for the next month and then I fly out to Cali with my boyfriend Sam! I'm staying at Travis' house if you want to come over and hang with Sam and I. I really hope you like him because he's already got Dad and Travis' approval but you know I need that best friend approval. :)

G: OMG girl! I will be over in half an hour! Is the boo cute? Does he sing like you? If Travis and Joseph approve he'll get mine because those men are tough. 

K: multi media message.

It was a video of Sam playing his guitar and singing Bad Day. Oh my God, he is so talented like Kas, and cute too! She struck gold with this one, especially considering her ex.

G: Aww that's so cute that he's playing your favorite song! He's really cute!

K: I know right! He actually does not know that it is my favorite song either!

G: Okay that is just adorable! I'm on my way see you when I get there :)

I hopped into my car and drove to Travis' house which was about ten minutes away from my grandparents house that was down the street from Kas' old house. He may be Kas' brother but to me he was the brother I never had and he treated my like a younger sister. He was honestly a really good man that meant the world to Kas. After the ten minute drive I pulled into T-Bone's driveway, shut off my car, and walked up to the door.

"Grace! I'm so glad you're here!" Kas screamed as she ran out the door.

"Kas!" I screamed back and she engulfed me in a hug and we almost fell onto the lawn.

We both laughed as we realized we almost fell onto the lawn that was covered in leaves because obviously the guys hadn't had the time or were to lazy to do the yard work

"Come inside. Sam is excited to meet you" Kas smiled excitedly as we walked inside and she shut the door behind us. 

"Sam, this is Grace, my best friend. Grace, this is Sam, my boyfriend" Kas smiled brightly when she said his name.

He was perfect for her that much I could tell. He was tall, musically talented, fit, had beautiful blue eyes, was obviously smart because they had pre-calc together, and it was written all over his face that he loved her. 

"Hi nice to finally meet you, Grace! Kas talks about you all the time so I feel like I already know you" Sam exclaimed with a large smile as he extended his hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you too! I honestly was surprised when she said she was dating a musician, but seeing you now I understand why" I smiled back ignoring his hand and giving him a hug instead.