Their Normal

You can find me where the music meets the ocean.

Hey guys this is going to be the last chapter of Life Changer! This journey with this book has been crazy! It's even crazier to think that I'm finishing the first book I created on here finally. I plan on writing an epilogue.

A Year Later

"Lilac, it's time to go!" Kas yelled up the stairs of our Houston home.

"Coming Mommy!" Lilac called back running down the stairs.

"You excited to see Grandma and Grandpa?" I asked smiling down at our daughter as our body guard Tim grabbed our bags from the foyer.

"Yes! This is going to be the best birthday ever!" Lilac exclaimed pumping her fists.

We smiled at her as we walked out to the truck to pick up Travis, Riley, Heather, Julian, Isabella, Grace, Dude, and Tucker. This was going to be Lilac's fifth birthday and we were all extremely excited. Its been two months since the wedding and things have calmed down a lot in comparison to the past year. Kas's album hit the shelves the day before our wedding and mine the day of. Creating our albums, raising a child, and planning the wedding along with media appearances and shows was crazy. Kas is an amazing working mother and Lilac has become a perfect addition to the family.

Like always Kas's curly hair was down and flowing to her waist and her makeup was done simply in case we ran into paparazzi or fans

Like always Kas's curly hair was down and flowing to her waist and her makeup was done simply in case we ran into paparazzi or fans. She had on a grey Coca cola shirt, black skinny jeans, black vans, her black shades and her favorite hat.

Lilac looked similar to her in black shorts, a yellow Coke shirt, yellow and black vans, and a headband holding her hair out of her face. She loves the attention she got because she was our kid and she smiled so brightly when her picture is getting taken.

As we pulled up to Travis's new house the twins waved as they helped Riley and Heather get into Travis's truck. Dude and Tucker got into the back of Kas' truck as Travis started his. Kas rushed off to the private airport once she was sure Travis was following her. 

I love seeing Kas's face light up when Lilac sings along with the radio especially when it was one of our songs. Nothing could beat the smile that graced her face, except maybe if she was expecting a child of our own.

"What?" Kas exclaimed glancing at me as she drove only to find me staring at her.

"What I can't admire my beautiful wife?" I smirked back.

"I never said that!" Kas blushed.

"Mommy, when am I going to start school?" Lilac asked from her booster seat which sat between Dude and Tucker and Tim sat in the very back.

"After Labor Day weekend, baby girl. Are you excited to start kindergarten?" she smiled.

"Yes! I'm going to make so many friends!" Lilac smiled back.