Not again

Cam's POV
I was thinking of video ideas in my room when I heard the front door slam followed but lots and lots of sobbing. Then before I could get up Carson came running into my room and jumped on my bed tears streaming down her face.
"What the hell happened?"

"I don't even know Cam," she whispered, "I left for damn minute and then I came back, and- and he was kissing some other girl." I could feel my blood boil and my fist clench.

"Like a kiss on the cheek?"

"No like a full on kiss on the lips!" Okay that was the last straw and before I knew it I was running to the door ready to kick Nash's ass. Lucky for me I didn't have to look far because there he was standing in my drive way.

"Cam thank god I NEED to talk to Ca-" before he could even finish I punched him square in the jaw.

"What the hell was that!"

"It was for what you did to my sister! Nash you don't great to talk to her, there is no explaining anything! You really hurt her dude and I'm sick of guys doing this too her, did you know you were the second one to make her feel like this! And the worst part of all of this is after it happens I'm always there to pick up the broken pieces and hug her while she cries and a little part of me dies when I have to see my baby sister so heart broken! So just stay the hell away from her!"

"Wait what do you mean second guy?"

"None of your business okay just know your no the first one to do this to her!" I started walking to the door but before I closed the door he yelled, "I may not know what the first guy did but just know that I'm going to fight, no stop until I can call he mine again!" Then I slammed the door.

"Hey. Were did you go?" Carson asked

"No were just wanted to clear my head" I said engulfing her in a big brother bear hug

"Thank you." She mumbled against my chest.

"For what?"

"For being my brother, and by that I mean always playing with me when I asked as a kid, or for helping me with my homework in middle school, and most importantly for aways having my back and never ignoring me and talking to me. Most of my friends all they do is fight with their big brothers but were different and different is good."

I couldn't help but smile, "Well just know, I'm always here for you, and that I love you."

She laughed and then ran down stairs. "What are you doing crazy?" I yelled down the stairs.

"We are going to watch movies all day and eat junk food."

"Well if you say so."