But youre supposed to be my best friend

"Unmmm ya I.. I have to go." I said in shock, I quickly turned around as ran to my room. The whole running part probably didn't make Taylor fell better but I was in shock he was my best friend. As soon as I got to the room I texted Victoria to get there.... NOW, and I called Andrea, as in Andrea Russet, she was another one of my best friends. I was more into making YouTube videos so I was really close to a lot of youtubers.

"Okay I'm here and you seemed freaked out so I sprinted down here. AND I DONT RUN!" Victoria said as she came threw the door out of breath.

"Hey Victoria!" Andrea shouted over Skype.

"GUYS! PAY ATTENTION IM FREAKING OUT!"

"Okay okay what is it?" They said in unison.

"So me and Nash were at the park and then he was all like I really like you and then I was all like oh wow me to then we kissed and I was like oh wow and I really want to date Nash I always have but when I came back Taylor walked up to me and was like oh hey I love you and you deserve better than Nash and then I left and came her and I'm freaking out because I love Taylor as a best friend but I think I might like him more but I'm not sure and I can't hurt Nash like that and what if Can finds out and-" I said in one big, long sentence.

"Wait wait wait Taylor said what!?" Victoria said to me.

"I don't know what to do. Did you know he felt like this?"

"Maybe but he said he would never tell you, seeing how much you liked Nash probably pissed him off."

"Uggg what am I going to do?! he is just supposed to be my best friend."

A/N Uggh to many plot twist I need to stahp. well I hope you are liking the story so far. Be sure to read Keeping secrets my other story and The 100th Century because I'm in love with it haha.
Vote/comment/share