Taylor and Vic

*LAX at 4am* *Got on the plane at 6* It was a rough morning, mainly because Cameron fell asleep on me twice. He's a big dude compared to me, I can't handle that much weight crushing my shoulder.

*4 hours later*

We finally arrived in Nashville around 10 and got to baggage claim and got all out bags by 11. Yes, it too us an hour to get our two items of luggage...I think I know why our mom was so worried about us traveling alone now. Once we got that all sorted out we started walking to the car rental place where Nash, Taylor, Victoria, the Jacks, and Shawn where supposed to meet us.

"CAR!!! CAM!!!" It truly amazes me how stupid my own name sounds to me when everyone abbreviates it to 'Car'. We hugged everyone and Taylor picked me up and ran around in circles in the airport, I died of laughter during that. I had one of those cliche run and jump hugs with Victoria, considering she is my only friend that's a girl. It was good to see everyone, even Nash, except I could feel the awkward around him. All I got from Nash was this weird smirk smile thing and a wave.

Nash's POV

I waited with the other guys, and Victoria till someone saw Cam and Carson. We waited for what seemed like hours.

"They are probably still at baggage claim." Jack G said

"I knew they shouldn't have traveled by themselves." Jack J chuckled, making the rest of us laugh as well.

Finally, Taylor was the first one to see them and got the rest of us screaming their names. Cam came over to hug us and say hey, but Taylor ran up to Carson and spun her around her adorable laugh echoing threw the section of the airport we were at.

I don't know why but seeing Taylor hug Carson like he did make me jealous, their whole friendship made me jealous. The truth is when I met Carson a year ago I couldn't help but fall for her. Her blue eyes sparkled and her brown hair was perfect, but the thing that always got me was her smile and her laugh. She always had a smile on her face and her laugh brightened up a room.

But I know I had no chance with her, plus Cameron would kill me if I even mentioned having a crush on her. Im a persistent guy though, so I'm not giving up. Granted my stupid smirk and wave was not a good start

"Hey Nash what's up, you look confused?" it was Carson

"Yeah I'm fine, just thinking. Remember when we first met and we were like best friends? What happened?"

"Yeah, I remember we would hang out all the time, and drive Cam crazy by pranking him, but then the tour ended and you went back to North Carolina and we just stopped talking I guess."

She was right I did just stop talking to her, I acted like she never existed after I went back home. Man I am the biggest idiot to ever walk this earth.

"But hey, you and Cam are moving in together soon right? So maybe we can become best friends again." She smiled and went over to talk to the Jacks.

After that she went over to Jack G. and Taylor and was getting piggy backs and forehead kissed from them. I know there best friends, but I can't help but think that I should be them right now.