Brother and sister

A/N hey guys so my wattpad isn't working or something so little did I know I had his 500+ votes and 30k+ reads so I just wanted to say thanks you so so much it means a lot to me. Also I'm gonna do a follow spree thing on Instagram and Twitter and I'll explain that more at the end.

Cameron's POV
I'm really excited for today, I get to spend all day with my baby sister, wow I sound lame, but she is my best friend and ever sense she started dating Nash I never see her.
"HEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY Camerrrrooooonnn." Carson yelled bursting threw the door, I think I died of laughter, "you my baby sis are the biggest dork I have ever met."
"Ya ya ya are we gonna make a video or not?" I just smiled.
"Yes we are just go sit over there."
*During the video*
-hey guys it's Cameron and I'm here with my baby sister and we are here to do the brother sister tag. Are you excited?
-I guess sense I have to be. 'she giggles' But I am determined to make this better than Nash and Skylynn's.
-heck yes! 'We fist bumped' (just incase you get confused it's started with cam and their switching)
-okay so let's get into the questions....

A/N okay so that's the end of this chapter. DONT WORRY I will continue this onto the next chapter I'm not that mean ;) but any ways if you guys want follow me on Instagram- Alliem122 or twitter- AllieMosley1016 or vine- Allie Mosley (or all of the above that's cool too) and comment you user name on this chapter in the comments below and I will follow some of you back on any of those.