I need my brother

A/N so so so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'm just very forgetful. but thank you is much for 2k! it like unreal. but anyway I hope you like the story and also go read keeping secrets and tell me what you think.
Carson's POV
I can't believe it comes down to hurting someone I have always wanted to be with or hurting my best friend, the only person who has always been there for me. All I really wanted to do now was tell Cam he knows how to always make me feel better, but if I tell him who knows how mad he will get. I felt hot tears run down my face and I knew I needed my brother. Next thing I knew I got up and sprinted down the hotel hall till I got to Cameron's, Carter's, and Matt's room. I bagged on the door until Carter answered.
"Hey Carson what's - oh my god why are crying what happened." I could see his jaw tighten and his fist clench. He always thought of himself as another older brother to me, just not as protective. He quickly pulled me into a bid hug so I could cry in his chest.
"I- I really need to talk to Cam. Were is he?"
"He's on his bed go talk to him."
Right after I ran to Cameron's bed and jumped in his arms. My big brothers hugs were the best.
"Sis what's wrong?"
"Okay well before I tell you, you can't get mad at anything I say." he just nodded. After I told him everything and that I didn't know what to do.
"Okay well I'm not happy about the whole two of my best friends liking you and one of them kissing you thing, but sense you sad I'm not going to do anything about it. I think you need to just listen to your hear sis, but I think which ever you pick you'll be happy."
I smiled at how nice he sounded, he made everything better.
"Thanks bro, you helped a lot." I got up and started leaving before he stopped me and said.
"Just know this Carson if ether of then hurts you. I will be ready to kill someone, no one hurts my baby sister."
I laughed and left his room. I'm glad I have such a great older brother, and I'm glad he is there when I need him.

A/N Okay so while I was reading this I realized Cameron is almost 20 and Nash is barely 17 so I'm making him and Carson 3 years apart instead of 1. to make the ages work.