The fans

Carson's POV
The minute we stepped through the door we were almost run over by fans, most screening for Nash and Cam, but I mean why wouldn't you scream for them. I did have a few people there to see me though, remember I do YouTube and vine as well, and I was really happy to meet all of them and take pictures with them.

Sense it was the first day all were were doing was a Q&A, and trust me most of those fan girls asked some weird questions.
"Carson are you dating Taylor? Because we saw this picture of him kissing your cheek and I wanted you to know he was mine." I laughed at the last part

"No we're not dating just best friends."

"What's it like being Cams sister?"

"Painful." I joked, it made everyone laugh.

"Nash do you have a crush on anyone right now."

"Umm yeah, yeah I do." He smirked after saying that and I felt my heart sink to my stomach. That girl doesn't know how lucky she is.

After a few hours of questions and pictures everyone when pack to there rooms to get ready. Cameron said it was a nice restaurant so I 'HAD' to dress nice. I hated dressing up, not that I looked bad or anything I just didn't like it, I would much rather be comfy. Maybe that is why Nash didn't like me, anyways sense I hate skirts more than I hate dresses, I guess it's dress time...

Nash's POV
It was weird seeing everyone in suites, but I guess this place REALLY was nice. The only people we were waiting for was Carson and Cameron, like brother like sister I guess.

The minute Carson walked out all eyes were on her. I'm not kidding all of us were looking she had on a heart back dress and black flats, I have never once seen her in a dress or without a beanie. Dont get me wrong I love Carson's style but this, this was just wow. Her hair was curled for like the first time ever and pulled in to a half up with a bow. I really couldn't stop looking.

"You gonna stop starring soon bro." I jumped and then looked over at Taylor

"I wasn't staring, it's just different."

"Ya ya ya I know, but really Nash I see the way you look at her and I can tell you like her, but I want you to know if Cam finds out he will kill you. But if you hurt her.... We both will."

"I wouldn't, but good thing I have nothing to worry about she would never like me."

"Sure." that's all Taylor said before walking to the car. What did he mean? Did Carson like me?

A/N
Thank you for 70 reads
Vote/comment/share oh and keep reading