The tour begins

Cameron's POV

Today was the first day of Magcon, and I was really excited to be spending it with my baby sister. Yes most guys would hate having there little sister with them, but me and Carson are different. We have always been there for each other, no matter what.

The only thing we never really talked about was boys, when guys liked her. Yeah I'm one of those brothers that thinks no one is good enough for there sister, no one is. All guys ever do is hurt her and no one wants to see there family hurt.. I had seen her cry one too many times to let it happen again.

The boys were an exception, they all looked at her like she was their sister. I knew they would take care of her and keep her safe.

On a entirely different note, time to get ready to meet the fans. I took a quick shower, gotta smell good, put on my vans, jeans and a t-shirt. Then I had to make sure Carson was up and ready, she's not to good at being punctual.

Carson's POV

"CARSON get yo ass up, first day of magcon." My brother has a very nice way of waking me up. I slowly slid out of bed and hopped in the shower, can't be stinking. I grabbed my skinny jeans, t-shirt, beanie, my sneakers, did my normal make-up and grabbed the necklace Cam got me. I was so ready for this tour. This was my second time being here after all. I ran out into the hall and saw Cam tapping his foot by the elevator, I rolled my eyes and walked down there.

"Hey guys wait up!" It was Shawn, running down the hall guitar case in hand. It was amazing to me to see how far Shawn has come, an album, he had his own tour, signed a record label. I felt like a proud mom when it came to this kid.

*currently editing this chapter*