Ch 11: A New Day... With An Annoying Brother

Grace's POV: 

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I opened my eyes and it was Keara. 

 "Keara! WTF! I was sleeping!!" I yelled at her. 

 "Sorry you got lessons remember!" She told me with a duh look on her face. 

 "Oh yea!" I said jumping out of bed. 

 "Good now get dressed cause I'm hungry!" Keara said in a inpatient tone. I went to my closet and pulled out some ripped up jeans and a tight turquoise t-shirt. I then went to my bathroom to change. After I was done I put on just a little bit of makeup and put my hair in a long fish tail braid. I walked out to see Keara in my closet. Keara walked out and turned to me. 

 "I got your favorite!" She exclaimed. Keara handed me my Black Converse and I put them on. 

 "Ok let's go!" I said excited. We walked down stairs, to the kitchen, and sat at the breakfast bar. 

 "Good Morning Princess!" Cook a short round man said. "What can I get for you this fine morning!" 

 "Me and Keara will just have some cereal." I told him with a smile. He nodded and got to work. Keara turned to me.

 "So how was yesterday or should I not ask about it." She said kind of sad. 

 "Actually it was good." I said with a smile. Keara turned to me shocked. 

 "Wait, really!" She asked excited. I nodded. "Tell me! First what's his name.." 

 I looked at the ground starting to blush.  "Austin." I said with a smile. Keara squealed. 

 "What's he like?!" 

 "Well..." I said. "He's nice and really cute. I don't really know much about him though." I said looking at her. 

 "Awww your red!" She exclaimed. I quickly put my hands on my cheeks. That's when cook walking in. 

 "Here you are ladies!" Cook said and placed the cereal in front of us. Keara and I started at eat. We where done we left and headed outside to the skate park. I grabbed Keara's skateboard and my skateboard with our helmets. I gave Keara hers. 

 "Hey you’re gonna need pads today." Keara said to me walking off. 

 "Why?" I asked her. 

 "I want you to try some jumps and stuff I got planned for you." She said. My face lit up and I went to the shed to grab some pads and put them on. 

I walked over to Keara who was sitting in a plastic chair by a table. I looked on the table and saw some papers. They looked like plans for jumps and stuff. 

 "What's all this?" I asked Keara.

 "Plans for jumps and stuff." She told me. "I want you to try this." She said pointing to a jump on a piece of paper. I studied it. 

 "Ok I'll try." I said and skated off to the biggest ramp we had. I put my board on the edge of the ramp. I then skated down the ramp really fast. I got to the pipe and went down it and flipped my board around when I got to the end of the pipe. I landed perfectly. 

 "Wow good job!" Keara said. I then skated over to where she was. 

 "Thanks! Hey I’m thirsty." I told Keara. 

 "Ok I'll go tell Austin." She said with a wink. 

 "Keara!" I hit her arm. She laughed at me. "That's not what I meant!" I yelled at her.