Ch 4: Prince Austin

Austin's POV: 

"Do you know what she's like?" I asked my mom as we drove to Eva. 

"Well that's for you to find out right?" My mom said as she laughed at me. I turned from her and looked out the window of the limo. My name is Austin, I'm 18 years old, and I am the Prince of Yorkton. 

I don't really like being a Prince. One thing is that you always have girls all over you. To someone guys that might sound great! But when you're trying to look for love, and not just a girl that likes you for your money and for your looks, it's hard. 

That's why I decided to meet Princess Grace of Eva. My mom (the Queen of Yorkton) told me that she has been looking for that “perfect someone” too, and has turned down a lot of other Princes. Some people think that she's a brat, but I don't believe that for a second. I think she just hasn't found that special someone yet.

I noticed that we had just pulled up to their palace. It was huge and very pretty. My Moms door and mine were opened by two men in nice black suits (mine suit is better). "Right this way." Said one of the men. My mom and I walked side by side into the palace. 

Inside the palace it looked very modern except one room, the throne room. "Wait here." Said one of the men as they walked off into another part of the palace. My mom and I were left to stand right in front of a large grand door that I suspected to be the door to the throne room. My mom took this opportunity to check her makeup and hair and stuff. Then she turned to me and smiled. She started to straiten out my suit and my hair. 

Then she said, "Lipstick check!" I laughed as she stuck her teeth out for me to inspect. 

I looked at her teeth and said, "All clear!" At that moment I heard trumpets blaring sounding that we had arrived. My mom turned straight ahead as I stepped out if the doorway for no one to see me. My mom looked at me once more and smiled and mouthed, "Good luck!" I smiled back and mouthed, "You too!"

"Your majesty may I present to you Queen Michelle of Yorkton!" Some announcer yelled. I watched as the grand doors opened and my mom walked threw. The doors then closed as I walked in front of them. 

"Your majesty may I present to you Prince Austin of Yorkton!" The announcer yelled again. The big grand doors opened as I walked into the throne room.

***********

So... do you guys like the Austin POV? I know this kind od sounds like a Fan Fiction because it has Austin Mahone in it, but I just wanted to put him as the Prince because he is really good looking. Haha! Thanks again for reading comment what you like about it so far! Love you bye! <3