Ch 3: Tears

Grace's POV: 

I cried. I cried because I knew I just blew my chances with the Prince of Yorkton. Heck I don't even know his name! I know everyone wanted us to be together because it was in the Eva Teen magazine that I heard the servants talking about. See in Eva almost all of the teenage girls look up to me from my fashion to my makeup to my attitude. Almost everyone thinks I'm a brat because all of the Princes I have "turned down" but really they just leave when I've done nothing but try and be friends with them. 

Suddenly there was a knock at my door. The door opened just a little and a head popped out. I was relieved to see a little Hispanic lady named Tony my nanny from when I was little. She closed the door and sat next to me on my bed. 

"So. You've heard I guess?" I asked her. She nodded. I started to cry again and she rubbed my back.

"You still haven't learned that gossip spills quickly around this place?" She asks with her think  Hispanic accent of hers and smiled at me. I smile back. "But I have to say," she paused and I looked up at her. "He is very handsome." She smiles at me. I didn't have a good look at him but all I remember was his eyes they were... Hazel? Ya hazel. 

"Graciela?" Tony said waking me out of my daydream... Wait daydreaming I hadn't even met the boy yet! 

"Yes?" I said. I hadn't even noticed she was by my closet. 

"Do you want to get dressed?" She asked me. 

"It doesn't matter he's probably gone by now." I said looking at the ground. 

"Nah Graciela! That's no way to act! Have all I taught you just go to waste?!" She said with her hands on her hips. I shook my head still looking at the ground. Tony sat back down on my bed and said "If it makes you feel better..." She paused. "He's still here." I looked at her with big eyes and jumped up. 

"Really?!" I asked surprised. She shook her head. 

"So how about getting dressed Graciela?" She asked. I gave her a big smile as she went to fetch Sara my designer. 

**************

Tony is so sweet! Any way so the next chapter will be Prince of Yorkton's POV! I don't know if I want to have POV's or just Grace's POV the whole time. Tell in comments what I should do, what you like so far, and anything else! Love you all!!