Ch 10: A Talk With The King

Austin's POV:

 I closed Grace's door to her room and smiled. "Man!" I thought to myself. "She is one beautiful girl!" I blushed just thinking about her. "I think she liked the kiss. I think I turned her on." I thought walking down the hall. I went into the dinning room and no one was there. Then I heard laughing coming from a door on the other side of the room. I walked over and opened it. My Mom, the King, and the Queen were sitting in large big comfy chairs talking. They all turned to me once I opened the door. The King stood.

 "So how was it?" He asked me shaking my hand and I sat in a chair next to him.

 I looked up at all of them and smiled big. "She accepted me staying!" I said to all of them as happy as ever.

 "Really?" Both the Queen and the King asked with wide eyes.

 I nodded. I watched as the Queen hugged me and the King just looked at me with a huge smile on his face.

 "Oh I'm so happy for you and Grace!" Said the Queen still hugging me.

 "Alright honey we don't want to kill the boy do we now?" Said the King.

 "Oh yes I'm sorry." The Queen said and pulled away and smiled at me.

 "It's ok." I said to her with a big smile.

 "Well this means we can get your stuff from the car and show you to your room!" Said the Queen excited.

 "Yes I'll order the butler's to do that." Said the King. He motioned to one of the men standing at the wall and he left the room. "But if it's all right." The King said turning to me. "I'd like to talk to you in my office."

 "Of coarse." I said to him a little nervous. We stood to leave. I went over to my mother and hugged her.

 "I've already planned with the Queen. I will visit you at the end of the week to have dinner with everyone here." She smiled at me. She looked like she had watery eyes. I smiled back and gave her a big hug. I then followed the King to his office. We walked for a while until we came to a big grand door. The King opened the door and walked in. I followed and closed the door behind me. I looked around the large office. It had red carpet and bookshelves on the walls full of books. Windows showed the dark night sky. There was a large desk at the end of the room. The King went over to one side of the room that had couches and a coffee table and sat down. I did the same.

 The King spoke up. "Well I thought I would never have a young man like you in this office to talk about Grace." Just the mention of her name made me blush just a little. "Now come down Austin." The King chuckled. He stopped and spoke again.

 "Now my daughter is very tough and strong. She doesn't like to show her emotions. I mean she likes to be happy but when she is hurt, sad, scared, or embarrassed; It's hard for her to hind her emotions because she try's to hard." I listened carefully and really listened hard. "So she just runs away or try's to shut people out. She is different Austin. She wants to be herself but wants to please everyone at the same time."

 "I understand." I told him looking at the ground in thought about what he was saying.

 "Good." He paused. "Also I hate to say it, but if you and Grace go out somewhere it will be hard to get around and have privacy. Grace is big in Eva and when people find out that a Prince actually stayed, everyone will want to get every detail of where you are and what your doing."

 "Ok." I said. I started to worry about Grace and how this all would impact her.

 "I've been talking a lot. So is there anything you want to say or ask me?" He said.

 "Actually yes." I said. "Do I have to wear anything nice all the time?"

 He chuckled. "No I don't care as long as it's appropriate and you are clothed." He chuckled. "Now it's late and they probably have your stuff in your room. I will have someone show you your room." He said as he got up. I did the same. I stuck out my hand and he shook it. The King then walked me to the door and opened it. "George." The King called in the hall. A butler on the wall in the hall stepped foreword. "Please show Prince Austin where his room is."

 "Yes your Majesty." George bowed and started to walk down the hall. The walk was quiet and I didn't really care where we were going I just followed George. I noticed how familiar the stairs were that we were climbing up. We walked down the hall. "Yes I know this hall." I thought to myself. "This is the hall Grace's room is on." Then we walked right past Grace's room. The lights were off and I knew she was asleep. George stopped in front of a door.

 "Here we are." He said. "All your things were moved inside your majesty. Have a good night." He bowed and walked off. I noticed that my room was down a little and on the same side of the hall as Grace's. This made me smile. I turned to my door and opened it. I walked in and closed the door. The room was very nice and about the size of Grace's room. It had a King size bed, walk in closet, bathroom, and a balcony.

 I sighed. It was really late. I took out my phone and it read 12:56. I opened my bags and they were empty. I then looked in the closet and all my cloths were hung up and put away. I smiled. I changed into some basketball shorts. I went to the bedside table and plugged my charger in the wall then charged my phone. I put my phone down on the bedside table and jumped in bed. My mind then turned to Grace and how she accepted me of staying. I smiled and it didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

*********************

Hey guys!!

Really excited about this book. The more I write the better it gets! To get you excited about the next chapter. I'm gonna give you 3 words/hints! You guys tell me in the comments what you think will happen in the next chapter! Here they are... 

Skate Board 

Flirting

Annoying Little Brother 

Love you guys and thanks for reading!! Make sure to Comment/Vote/Share!