Ch 8: Will You Accept?

Austin's POV: 

I saw Grace run up some stairs and I ran after her. "Why is she running away from me?" I thought to myself. "What did I do? All I did was scoot closer to her to show her the stars I saw and.... Oh God. I'm so stupid! She didn't like how close I was to her. I total forgot that she's been hurt. But I can't help it. I just want to help her and love her and tell her that everything will be ok." I was walking down the hall when I heard crying. I stopped walking and turned to the door the crying was coming from. I put my head to the door and listened. I was Grace I could tell. 

 "Grace are you in there?" I said. I waited for an answer all I heard was sniffling. "Look I'm sorry. I really am!" I put my forehead on the door hoping she was listening to me. "I'm not like those other guys, ok?! I... I want to get to know you better and... and for the short time we've been together today, I feel like I've known you my whole life." 

I stopped and decided to open the door. 

 I slowly opened the door to see Grace in her bed and the covers pulled over her. Her head was to the side and she didn't she me walk in the room. I slowly shut the door. "Grace?" I spoke. She turned her head to me. I smiled at her. 

Grace then turned her head back to the side. 

 "I heard what you said." She spoke up and sniffed. 

 "And?" I asked her. 

 "Well..." She paused and sat up with her back on her head board. "I think that was the nicest thing anyone has said to me." Grace pulled her knees to her chest. 

 "Really?" I asked her in disbelief. 

 "Well not in the way you said it." Grace said as she looked up at me. I blushed and looked down at my shoes. She giggled. I looked up at her confused. 

 "What?" I asked her with a smile on my face. 

 "Oh nothing your just... umm.." She stopped. 

 "I'm just what?" I asked her as I walked over to her bed. 

 "You're cute when you blush." Grace said and smiled at me. I smiled back. I was about to sit on the edge of her bed but she tensed up. I stopped and looked at her for approval. Grace slowly nodded and I sat on her bed slowly. We sat there for a while just looking into each other's eyes. Than I started to thing. "The night is all most over!" You see when a Prince comes to see a Princess and they meet for the first time, by the end of the night the Princess will choose if he can stay and continue their friendship, or if she thinks it won't work out, he must leave. But in Princess Grace's past they just leave, and that's why people think she's a brat. "Well I have to ask her sometime tonight." I thought. 

 "Princess Grace." I paused and grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the bed. I stood before her and grabbed both of her hands and looked her in the eyes. "I Prince Austin Carter Mahone of Yorkton ask you Princess Grace Liv Eva of... well... Eva.." She giggled at her last name being repeated twice and smiled. "If I may stay at this fine and lovely castle..." She giggled again. 

 "Just get to the point already Austin." Grace laughed and smiled. I could somewhat see her eyes watering probably because she's been waiting to hear this for a while. 

 "Ok ok I got it." I paused. "And continue our journey of friendship together. Would you accept?" 

*****************

Ooo cliffhanger! Haha!

So today is my last day of Spring Break :( 

But I'll live! Guys I just finished writing Ch 12 and it's sooo good!!! I can't wait for you guys to read it!! 

Comment/Vote/Share! Love You Guys!!! <3