Ch 7: Stargazing

Grace's POV: 

The food came out of the kitchen and was set before us. When it was uncovered Austin looked shocked. I looked at him confused. He saw my look and went to my ear. His lips brushed against my ear, "Pizza is my favorite!" He whispered. 

 "Now I know pizza is a way to his heart." I thought. But his lips felt so good and so soft it was amazing! I blushed a little and saw him smile. The whole time this went on no one seemed to notice they were all talking about boring stuff. So I decided to start a small conversation with Austin. 

 "Do you like to play sports?" I ask Austin. He looks at me with a million dollar smile. 

 "Yea I love basketball!" 

 "Really me too! I actually have a court in the back yard if u want to we could shoot some hoops later?!" I tell him. 

 "Yea that would be great!" Austin says. Then we go back to eating our pizza. We talked for a little longer and then towards the end of dinner my dad asks me something, 

 "Grace?" 

 "Yes Father?" 

 "Why don't you show Prince Austin the royal garden? It's lovely this time of year.”

"Ok." I say and get up and so does Austin as he follows me. We get to the door that leads outside but I stop him. "Austin there might be some things that seem odd for a Princess to do but please don't leave because I want to become friends ok." I start to get worried about what he will say. 

 He gets closer to me. He looks deep into my eyes and says, "Grace, I will never leave you. Only if you want me to leave then I will. And I know you have been hurt..." I look at the ground but he pulls my chin back up, "And I will never hurt you." He then steps back and I blush as he smiles at me. I turn around and open the doors and saw it was dark out. The back yard was dimly lit making it romantic. 

 "Wow you have a skate park!" Austin says in aw. 

"Yea! Now come on." I say as he follows me. I decide to go to the most private part of the palace. The garden. 

 "Look at all these flowers!" Austin says. 

 "I know aren't they pretty?" 

 "Not as pretty as you." Austin says. I look at him and blush and he smiles. I walk to the green grass and sit. Austin does the same next to me. Are hands accidentally touched. I feel a spark. I look at him and he looks back. 

 "He felt the spark!" I thought. I then lay on my back. "Wow look at the stars!" I say pointing up. Austin then lays back to get a good look too. 

 "Wow!" Austin says. "Hey those look like pizza!" He says pointing at a group of stars. 

 I laugh. "Of coarse you would say that. Anyways they all just look like stars to me." 

 "No really they do! Here look..." He scoots right up next to me so we were touching. He points up to the sky. "See those two to that one, and then that one to that one... see?" He says and turns to me. 

 "Umm yea..." I say getting uncomfortable to how close we were. I sat up. "Umm I... gotta... go." I said standing and making my way back to the castle. 

 "Wait Grace!" Austin called from behind me. I heard his footsteps following me, which made me pick up my pace. I made it to the back doors of the castle. Once inside I made a run for it for the stairs that lead upstairs to my bedroom. "Grace please!" I heard Austin call to me. I ran up the stairs and down the hall. But I still heard Austin behind me. 

 I found my room and quickly shut the door. I turned around and my back slid down the door. And to be honest with you I cried. I cried because no one had ever been nice to me before like Austin had been. I cried because I knew that Austin would think I was a freak for running off and was probably on his way home by now. I cried because I knew that he didn't mean all the things he said to me, and that he just said it to make a good impression on my parents, (Because I knew they were watching us. You know protective parents), and he said the things to make me look bad not him. 

 Then there was a knock at my door. "Grace are you in there?" It was Prince Austin.

*********************

Hey guys!

So I just saw I have about 50 reads on this story! And It's only the 7th chapter!! So exciting!! Thank you guys so much!! Make sure you share this story with your friends. If you want you guys can follow me on Twitter @GraceMahone2 I post when I will put up a new chapter and other stuff like that. Comment/Vote/Share and other stuff!