Closure

Most people had accepted Nagato and Konan; some were just tolerate them because of the Konoha's Snowflake's last wish. Some still weary and others had bare a small hate on them because they are Akatsuki.

The two had given them the information about the motives of the Akatsuki from their knowledge and that they really don't know who Tobi or the Mask Man's face since he did not show them who he is. Danzo with his Root tried to eliminate the both of them and take the Reningan with him but someone came in and killed him, it was no other than Sasuke when he overheard that it was Danzo who poisoned Sotaru. When The Namikaze heard about this they were furious and disappointed because they didn't get their hands on Danzo first. In the Five Kage summit in a secret hideout. Minato brought Nagato and Konan with him and left Itachi Uchiha in charge of the Village.

The three of them departed for the meeting where all the Kage's would discuss their plans and course of actions.

.......

The war is near and is looming above them. It was until Orochimaru approach the Leaf's gate with three individuals with him. He declared he would join the leaf and helped out the war. Of course they did not buy it until Orochimaru had voiced out his reasons publicly

"There is no point on going against you; you did have my best test subject, The Weapon Sotaru. Although he's gone but not entirely, he'll be back in this plane of existence. Also I had brought my most loyal and trusted people with me after Kabuto had switched Masters and attack my base. I will claim my revenge on him in this war I intend to help." Orochimaru said

"I'm Suigetsu"

"I'm Karin, Karin Uzumaki"

"Jugo"

Four small glittering orbs shot out of Konan and Nagato's chest and surrounded the four missing nins, the people were a bit ease when it happened, meaning they can be trusted and the new snowflake necklace on their necks is a proof to that. Like how everyone wears one. It protects them from harm and it indicates is a person is lying, has a bad intention or an impostor, which happened by the way with the white Zetsu.

"So Sotaru does trust you" Tsunade frowned

"Well he is the Sweetheart in the Base. He calms everyone down" Karin said

"Sweatheart? Maybe 'Mother Hen' is the right term for that" Suigetsu snorted

"It's still the same!"

"No it's not!"

"Both of you. Shut up" Orochimaru hissed, clearly annoyed

A hissing sound erupted from the chest that appeared in front of Konan and Nagato before it glowed and opened. A huge singled orb flew out before it got bigger and bigger and it exploded and went to separate direction, to the other hidden village's and small villages around the Elemental Nations.

(Like how Naruto spread his clones in Tailed Beast Chakara mode to scatter around and help others in the war. But since he is not present this should be enough to fill that gap)

......

The war is raging on. Allied Shinobi Force plus the 3 previous Hokages versus the Edo Tensies. After that it they have to go against Tobi which is Obito by the way and Madara with the Ten Tails. It was about to begin in the necklaces all glowed. All of the necklaces turned back into sparkly orbs and it all gathered around in the sky that formed a gigantic snowflake. The chest also glowed before it turned into a sparkly orb and joined the other in the sky. The last was the necklace Sasuke had. It was The Necklace Sotaru always wore. It turned into an orb and it was the last one to complete the snowflake. A large Super nova like blast exploded that had blow them off their fett and the Ten Tail's nearly uprooted. Then when the light cleared, the battle field was frozen. It was completely sparkled in the moonlight. But something else loomed behind the Allied Shinobi Force. It was huge, and it's as big as the Ten Tails.

ROOOOOOAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!

An ETREAMLY loud and terrifying roar came from the unknown creature as it shook the icy ground beneath them all. The all feared for what has to come to them as those blue eyes with white snowflake as pupils eyed them like a predator.

"Hey everyone! Hope I'm not late!" a familiar voice rang out from the moment of silence

On top of the creature's head is another figure. He was glowing a soft blue version of the Kyuubi Chakara mode, with no swirl markings, it was black snowflakes scattered and in his cloak and black frost designs on it. He has a dark blue diamond on his forehead.

"SOTARU/OTOUTO/SOCHI?!?!"

"Er....hi. I got lost in the track of time since I am in hibernation" Sotaru smiled before he eyed the Ten Tails.

"Yuki?" Sotaru asked

"On it" Yuki smirked as she glowed as the same color as her Jinchuuriki with same markings.

"Both of you. I'll deliver you to the Shinigami myself for harming my home" Sotaru said in an ice chilling voice

Mist starts rolling in and covered the entire battle field. Most jump from surprise when a roar and rumbling sound and a constant shake in the earth had occurred. Many wind style user tried to make the mist go away until Shikaku voiced his opinion with the help of Inoichi

"No. this mist serves as a smoke screen, the both of them are striving for easy win by hiding their presence in the mist, it functions just like the Hidden Mist Jutsu does only this almost bock out most of your senses"

.....

The battle had gone for hours to no end until one last roar and then it was silent. The mist start's going away. And the battle field is like a mountain with the ice pillars and ice spears littered around the area. Like a winter wonder land. On top of the highest pillar stood the white Gigantic T rex. It roared one last time as the sun peek from the horizon. The nine tailed beast appeared around them as it bowed their heads on the Goddess of Ice and the four seasons and her little Prince Heir. The T rex roared one last time before it disappeared in blue ice and crystals. Sotaru had turned his body back to normal as he slowly raise his hands in the air, the ice and snow around them began to melt as lush and soft green grass start to grow followed by the lost trees, the crates were filled with water and other organisms and the sky is blue again with white fluffy clouds passing by. It was almost a paradise. Sotaru levitate in front of the tailed beast.

"Beasts out of chakra. Beasts created by nature. Guardians of the Earth, creatures misunderstood. Beasts that is the fruit of the power. Beast from the land of living. Here I shall grant your wish, a wish you all desired in you, a wish to be normal and free. As the heir of The Judge of this dimension, a power permitted from Kami, a representative of our nation. I shall grant you your wish, all I need is your permission" Sotaru said.

"We accept, your highness" the tailed beast chorused.

"....Celestial Release: Body Shifter!" Sotaru declared as he released nine different colors of orbs that hit the Tailed Beast Full force. They glowed brightly as they began shrinking until they had shifted in a body of humans.

"Thank you, your highness" They nine bowed,like how ANBU bowed in their superiors

"Don't mention it. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to go back in *yawn* hibernation...I'll *yawn* probably wa-*yawn*-ke up...in a few *yawn* days" Sotaru yawned before he fell into a pile of snow that caught his fall.