Make Way For Team Kimiko!

Sotaru sighed and stood up, heading to the cafeteria. As he walk the hallway. Many gave him looks and some fangirls squealing. He caught a sight of Shikamaru Nara, they both nod at each other in acknowledgement.

"Hey Sotaru! So you finally became Genin huh?" Shikamaru said gaining looks of envy and awe from the majority of the academy students.

"That I did, Shikamaru san. Hello Choji san. May we continue our discussion in the cafeteria? I could use some lunch before my team and I meet up with our sensie this afternoon" Naruto asked.

"Yeah sure why not" Choji shrugged as he continued to ate his chips.

On their way there they saw the line isn't long yet. The trio got their lunches and sat in the table in the middle of the cafeteria. They were eating and having a good time when a crowd of people entered the cafeteria. In the middle is a girl with red hair of an Uzumaki and a pair of cerulean blue eyes, a blondie with red streaks on his hair and purple eyes. Both have identical three whisker marks in each of their cheeks. There is no mistaking them. They are the Namikaze Twins. Another is a raven haired boy with onyx eyes. An Uchiha. The clan symnol gave it all up. Just then Sotaru was being stared by the three pair of eyes.

Sotaru ignored them and continued talking to his friends. Until the whole cafeteria got quiet and three figures were in front of their table.

"Who are you? You're in our age and you're already Genin!" Menma said trying to intimidate the trio.

"It's a common courtesy that you should introduce yourself first before asking someone's name" Sotaru said with his face impassive.

"Hey! Menma kun asked you a question! Who do you think you are talking back?! He is the best! He's the Hokage's son!" A fangirl shouted.

"You're wrong! Sotaru kun is the best! He graduated early and no one ever have done that besides Uchiha Itachi! He's the best, right girls?" Ami, Sotaru's president in the 'Sotaru Fan Club' yelled and many screech of agreement.

"Alright. My Name is Menma Uzumaki Namikaze! Believe it!"

"I'm Narumi Uzumaki Namikaze. The older twin"

"Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha"

Sotaru gave them a calculative look. He sighed and decided to introduce himself.

"Sotaru"

"That's it? No last name?" Menma asked in a teasing way

"Is there something wrong with it?" Sotaru asked giving him an ice chilling cold glare.

"Erm no. Just wondering" Narumi said quickly

"Sotaru! Hey let's go already! Sensie is waiting! We only have 10 minutes left!" Kikyo called impatiently/

"I see. Let's go then. I'll see you in another time Shikamaru san, Choji san. A pleasure way to meet your acquaintances Namikaze Twins, Uchiha san" Sotaru gave them a nod before he followed his teammates out of the cafeteria and to the roof.

When they got there they saw their teacher leaning in the railing, hand on her pocket.

"Hello Kimiko Sensie" the three chorus

"Alright you three sit down. Introduce yourselves. Me first....My name is Kimiko Higurashi. I like reading, sushi, vanilla pie, and sleeping. My dislikes are arrogant pricks, rapist, and perverts. My hobbies are reading, sleeping, and annoying my friends. My dream is to have a dreamy boyfriend" Kimiko said with a dreamy sigh

"Alright my name is Kikyo Akahana. I like pranking, messing with people, training, and sleeping. My dislikes are mean people, arrogant, people who hurts other without a reason. My hobbies are the same as my likes. My dream is to become strong and become a Special Jonin with Highly Interrogator Posistiong in the T&I Department!!"

"My name is Machi Kurama. I like practicing genjutsu, my family and my little sister named Yakumo, and some cheese cakes. My dislikes are bitter food and sour as well! My dream is to become the most well known interrogator!"

"Hello, my name is Sotaru. I like many things, reading and learning new things are one of them. I have many dislikes mainly people underestimating me. My hobbies are taking walks, reading and learning. My dream is to prove that I am someone other than a nameless orphan" Sotaru said without wasting his breath.

"Alright. Team 5 is assigned in mostly back up or infiltrating or interrogating missions. We'll be mostly assigned with one Anko Mitarashi. Since most of us likes interrogating I'll sign us up in a few interrogating jobs. After you passed that is" Kimiko smirked at their confused faces

"Please sensie, care to elaborate?" Sotaru asked

"Oh. It's just a genin test. Your test is....."

"Hokage sama!!! Someone pained the Hokage Monument!" A jonin yelled as he burst into the Hokage's office.

Inside there are a lot of jonin teachers submitting the reports on their team. Kimiko smirked and they stared out of the window where you can see three blobs of orange vandalized the monument. 12 black blurs chased after the three orange blobs.

"That's my team. Lokks like they pass with flying colors" Kimiko snickered.

"Oh? Why vandalized the monument?" Minato raised brow

"I didn't suggest them to do it. We'll be working on infiltration, interrogation, and back up. Infiltration is all about stealth. I told them that they have to cause a ruckus in the village wearing bright colors and get away with it. Interrogation for convincing their pursuers to let them off, back up for team work, they have to work with each other to get out of the mess" Kimiko explained as they watched a bright orange smoke bomb erupted in the middle of the village.

"Impressive, Kimiko san but please next time a less destruction and ruckus? And please remove the paints in the monument" Minato sighed

"That's the thing Hokage sama. It's not real paint. It's a genjutsu that the Kurama clan specialized with" Kimiko smirked at their dumb founded looks as the paints disappeared like bubbles in the air.

"Those brats are good"

"Of course they are! They're Team Kimiko after all!"