Fall of the Ice King

"Let me take control. I'll teach that 'God' who's the Boss and God around here!" Yuki roared in Sotaru's head

'But don't kill anyone besides him' Sotaru said

Sotaru let a sphere of ice surrounded him, he's starting to drift off and found himself in a black abyass. He looked around and realized he is inside his head but it was different, in a 'wall' he can see through Yuki's eyes. He watched as Yuki flew in the air and let out an ear shattering roar that made a huge gust of wind that blew away the mists.

Yuki in Sotaru's body made a bow out of ice and pulled the string and an ice arrow appeared. He/she took aim, her blue eyes with white snowflake as pupils narrowed as he/she closed his/her left eye and aimed at Pein who narrowed his eyes and readied his chakra rod. The ice arrow was let loose from the bow and it immediately glowed white as it launched towards the six paths. Yuki rapidly pulled the string and launched dozens of arrows per seconds. But much to her annoyance a giant toad appeared in the crater. She saw Sotaru's siblings on the toads. Yuki snarled and fired her arrows towards Pein.

Out of nowhere, one of the Pein's appeared behind her and absorbed her chakara, her control is slipping away and so was her energy and Sotaru's but at a price, the Six Path had turned into ice. Sotaru glared at the Six Path suddenly he felt a pang of pain near his heart, he looked down and saw chakra robs sticking out and black liquid poured out, his blood isn't as acidic as before because Yuki had mostly removed it but it's still there but it won't burn through things unless he wanted to. His vision suddenly black out.

Out of nowhere five chakra rods stabbed Sotaru in the heart. The people below watched in horror as Sotaru is falling from the sky. Minato flashed to his falling son and caught him before he flashed next to Sasuke and Tsunade.

"No! Sotaru! Wake up, idiot!" Sasuke yelled desperately as he and Tsunade removed the chakra rods. He checked, no heartbeat

"Sasuke.....i'm sorry but he's gone" Tsunade looked away in tears

"No! I refuse to-"

"SASUKE! Let him go....we know what you feel....."

"I won't" Sasuke glared through his Eternal Magenkyo spinning wildly.

"....oh Sochi.....My poor little Sotaru chan" Kushina cried as she cried in her husband's chest who had let tears pour from his eyes shamelessly.

Narumi and Menma shook in anger as they felt their youngest brother, their precious little Otouto's life force fade away until his presence can't be sensed by their Sage Mode. They shook in rage as they both attack, their eyes filled with rage and thirst for revenge. They did not notice that frost start's covering their body and deflect the chakra robs being sent at them.

Sotaru's body glowed soft blue as the others watched in shock as a transparent Sotaru stood up, it was his spirit. He was smiling and another one who looked like him but sunny gold hair and cerulean eyes jump from the dead body as they both grabbed a hold of the body's arm and pulled out a silver haired female wearing a silver hair, dark blue sandals and a coat like the two spirit, she also have a dark blue crystal Tiara on top of her head and she was scowling.

"So-Sochi?" the two grinned and they nodded at each other.

"Aishitaru (?) Sasuke kun. Sayonara minnasan" Sotaru and Naruto smiled as the three of them turned into three dark blue orbs and shot up towards the crater.

"EH?!?!?!"

"That brat" Tsunade smiled sadly

.....