Weapon #999

3 Years Later~ Chuunin Exams

Orochimaru sneered at Minato and Hiruzen as he avoids their attacks like the slippery snake he is. Orochimaru then summoned Edo Tensie and summoned two coffins, Orochimaru weave through hand signs and slammed his hand in the floor. The two Hokage's stopped on their tracks as they looked at the coffins, two wooden and a black one. There are kanji of 1st and 2nd and the third one is labeled Weapon 999. Much to their surprise the 1st and 2nd Hokage came out.

"Eh? Where am i? Sarutobi? You look old" Hashirama said

"Enough older brother. It seems we're summoned as Edo Tensie, my own jutsu" Tobirama said as he looked around

"Eh? Who are you!"

"Oh me? Yondaime Hokage, sir" Minato said

Suddenly a rumbling sound caught their attention as they turned to the last coffin. The lid fell off as a small silhouette of like a child's body came out. The silhouette finally revealed itself and it turned out to be a child at the age of 13. He wore a white yukata with dark blue undershirt and linings, ocean blue pants, a dark blue ninja sandals and a purple sash. His hair is frosty white that reflect in the sun almost silver white, he had pale skin tone and his eyes were frosty blue. He stepped forward. Minato recognized the figure immediately. It was his supposed dead youngest son. He felt anger boiling inside him.

"You bastard! How dare you turned my son into a weapon?!" Minato yelled angrily

"Well I couldn't wassste ssssuch a talented prodigy die and sssince I can't possssessss his body he will ssserve me as a weapon. Weapon Sssotaru. The Yondaime is your opponent, kill him, kukuku" Orochimru sneered.

"Understood, Orochimaru sama" Sotaru said emotionlessly as he stomped his feet in the ground and ice spikes shot up.

"And don't hold back, my pet" Orochimaru smirked as Sotaru ran forward and summoned an ice black and deflect the kunais.

"Orochimaru. How dare you make a father fight his own son!" Hiruzen growled and was about to intervein but he was intercept by the 1st and 2nd

"Nar-Sotaru! Snap out of it! I know you can hear me1 you are not his puppet!" Minato yelled as he dodged the incoming icicles.

"I'm sorry, Lord 4th but I cannot disobey my master. I do not want to kill but I do not have a say against him" Sotaru said emotionlessly as he dodge the Hiraishin kunai from Minato

"Then let me help you! I'll free you!" Minato said desperately

"Please, Lord 4th. I cannot leave, until my friends in the liar are safe from his clutches. Until then I hope you will not only help me but also my friends" Sotaru smiled emptily.

Minato got determined and he teleported behind Sotaru and delivered a Rasengan but only enough to knock him out. Minato was about to pick him up but he disappeared back in the coffin.

"I will have to punish you for failing me, Weapon Sotaru" Orochimaru sneered

"Die you bastard!" Minato cried out in outrage suddenly Hiruzen got behind Orochimaru with the Shinigami behind him as well in attempt to seal away the snake. Only for Orochimaru to be slippery again and got away.

Minato gently settled the dead 3rd Hokage in the ground as the ANBU rushed to him.

"Gather the Konoha 12 and their Sensies as well as Team 5 in my office now, along with ANBU Squad 1, 2, and 3. And tell Kakashi that if he's late he'll be doing D ranks missions for the rest of his life!" Minato barked out as he watched his old friend being carried away by the ANBU

"Hai, Hokage sama. Right away" The ANBU said and left.

Minato flashed to his office and sat down as he sighed in frustration. The ANBU Squad appeared in front of him.

"I'm assigning you in an infiltrating mission. This is an S rank and I will come with you to. We are going to one of Orochimaru's bases near Otogakure. I'm bringing a couple of Chuunin to assign them in rescuing the experiments in his base. Your job is to take care of the one who opposes and do not engage Orochimaru. He is mine to take down" Minato said sternly and bitterly. The ANBU looked at each other before they nodded, Itachi was surprise about the anger in his voice, and the Yondaime rarely got angry if not ever.

"We'll leave in an hour"

Knock Knock

"Come in" Minato said as the said team came in, exhausted.

Ever since three years ago the clan heirs and heiress had taken their training seriously after that incident with Orochimaru. Probably realized that moping around would do them no good, resulting all of them to pass the preliminary and most of all working together. Minato gave them all a stare down which unnerve them.

"You all remembered about the Sotaru Incident three years ago correct?" Minato asked, most of them flinched

"What incident?" Lee asked

"Our male team mate died. The orphan named Sotaru who is known as a prodigy par on status with Itachi Uchiha" Machi stated as a depressed cloud hung over team 5.

"I just found out he is alive. I fought with him earlier and found out that he as well as many others was held by Orochimaru's clutches. As most of you.....er as all of you got promoted as Chuunin this is you first ever upper A rank mission and maybe a lower S rank. You job is to rescue the willing and do not engage the opposing ones. Our main objective is to find my son and bring him home" Minato said

"We'll bring otouto back dad, don't worry" Menma and Narumi chorused. All tiredness fell of them as they found a new strength to find their precious little brother.

Suddenly a soft blue glow appeared in the middle of the table and a fox made out of snow and ice appeared.

"Hurry. We'll be moving base in 5 hours. I'll lead you to the hide out" the fox said with Sotaru's soft and silky voice.

"We'll leave in an hour and don't be late that means you Kakashi" Minato glared, the said jonin nodded.

Time Skip

They just found out the hard way that the fox if really fast. It was only a couple of minutes they lost him and only the patch of ice on the branches left from the trail is their only clue. They found the fox sitting on the branch.

"There it is. Please hurr-gah!" The fox exploded in a million pieces of ice and snow.

"Move. Just like we planned" Minato said as the ANBU scattered

"Don't worry son, I'll be there"