Rising Obstacle

"What was that all about?"

Sotaru stared at his ramen, deep in thought until Kushina snapped him out of it, Sotaru took a deep breath and exhaled

"Uh....mother? Can I ask you something? I'm lost" Sotaru said as he poked the Naruto in his bowl

"What is it?" Kushina asked, the table got quite

"An hour ago, Sasuke san told me I was dense. I don't get what am I dense at" Sotaru said

"Well, tell me what exactly happened" Kushina asked

"Well after my outburst I went to training ground 12. I was playing with snow creatures I made and he had pop out of nowhere, literally, I did not sense his presence. And then I was so startled I almost fell off the dock...and then he grabbed me but it was really an awkward position. When I told him to let go his face turn pink! So I got worried and ask him if he is sick or something and touched his forehead, only for him to get even a darker shade of red....he then punched me in the head and called me an idiot and told me 'For a Genius Prodigy you're as dense as a brick' and I god angry and told him I am foreign to those things! He then told me I'm clueless and that he sometimes wonder ed what he sees in me sometimes and I got really lost and asked him to be more clear and specific but his flicked my nose! He knew I hate it! Then he...I freaked out when he licked my earlobe! He knew that it was sensitive for me! So I am really lost on his actions! I did not read something like this in the books as far as my knowledge go! Well once in Jiraiya san's book but my question is why? I'm really lost, mother! And I do not like to not have answers in my questions!" Sotaru exclaimed. The twins fell off their chairs and Minato had choked on his ramen and Kushina's eye twitched and she looks like she's ready to kill someone.

"Arg! I hate it when I don't know the answer! Sasuke san didn't like riddle so why is he speaking like he is a pro?! I'm really lost!" Sotaru groaned and slump on his chair.

"Sasuke's right. You're clueless and is dense as a brick" the family members sweat dropped

"NOT YOU TOO!!!!"

Sasuke keep dropping hint for Sotaru to pick up only to get more confused. Sasuke was annoyed about his Sotaru's denseness. Heck, the whole village knows that him, Sasuke Uchiha had fallen to the Genius yet Dense Prodigy, Sotaru Namikaze. Currently he is on the mission with his team to Suna, without Sotaru. He kept bugging his siblings about what Sasuke meant as well as Kakashi but they won't crack, he made sure of that. He wants to see the face of his silverette when he finally realized what he really meant. And since Sotaru had the Daimyo to check upon he can't come since Tsunade is having a surgery with an ANBU who had broken his lower spinal cord.

....

Meanwhile Sotaru had finished his check up on the Daimyo and he's on his way to his father's office. When he rounded the corner he felt someone prick him in the neck. Suddenly his body felt cold and numb. Sotaru then fell in the ground, alerting the ANBU that are guarding the door of the Hokage's office. Sotaru's vision filled with black spots until he fell into unconsciousness.

Time Skip

Team 7, 8, 9, 10, as well as the rest of Team 5's eyes widen in horror as they heard the news about Sotaru's condition.

"I'm sorry could you repeat that?" Menma asked

"Sotaru is being poisoned, not the kind of poison that he's body could easily handle but this type of poison is turning his own powers against him. It's slowly freezing him inside out. We had put him in a Temperature Chamber where he is currently at. As his body temperature drop the temperature in the room will rise, and if his temperature rise the temperature of the room drop. He is also in a coma. There is a tendency that he may not wake up and if he does, he can't leave the room because the minute he does his powers will freeze his heart and he will die" Tsunade said sadly as he wiped the tears away. Sasuke froze when he heard those words. Sotaru? Die? No....

"There must be a cure!" Sasuke protest as he desperately tried to scheme through his knowledge

"No there is none. If we tampered with his body it will likely spread the process or worse freeze the entire Land of Fire and maybe the whole Elemental Nations. Sotaru must've not told you this but he is like an Ice Nuclear Bomb that will explode when given a chance. This is why he had to keep his temper in check. When Orochimaru had experimented on him something happened, he won't tell me what but all he told me is that it had scared Orochimaru, terrified even" Tsunade said

"But we do know this because Orochimaru himself told Sotaru that long time ago when Humans still did not exist. This world is been runned by gigantic animals, no not bijus. But man eating animals. The legend says that there is a mysterious creature had died in an unknown way but the result is that it had froze the world and plunge it in a thousand years of cold and dark winter. Those gigantic animals had died and man started existing but without chakra. It evolves and the technologies are more advance than ours a after a few thousand years later an unknown bomb has exploded and whatever it was it killed all the humans and reshape these world. A few millennia of no humans existing a new race has risen and it was the era of the Samurais. And then the era of ninjas which what we are now. And we believe that if Sotaru is the bomb that is set to explode, we have to find a way to find a way out of it. This is classified as an SSS Rank Secret. So please don't tell anyone" Tsunade said

The shinobis stood there and tried to digest the information. Tsunade left them to their thoughts. Narumi suddenly punched the wall, she was seething in anger.

"Damn it! Why does it always have to be him?! Why does it always have to be, otouto?! Haven't he suffered enough?!"

"What'cha gonna do about it now Sasuke?" Menma sighed

"Like hell I'll sit around and do nothing!" Sasuke stormed away