Ch. 19 Trust in me?

3rd Person's Pov.

Tsuna wake up realizing he was chained up in a wall. He then discover the chained was not ordinary chain, its a chain surrounded by night flames. One of the chain Bermuda use to capture people with flames.

Once your caught in that Chain, you can't use any types of flames your probably won't have any power.

Tsuna sigh as he remember what happen. "He get me through illusion huh, he really is something..." Tsuna thought. Then his Intuition ringing again, telling him that someone will approach him, and that someone is Aki.

Aki slam the door open and he smile as he look how the Decimo look cute. More like a girl but he smile more as he could see that the Neo Vongola Primo is infront of him.

His going to enjoy playing with his new toy for a while.

"Thanks for accepting my offer Decimo." Aki said smiling evily. Tsuna didn't answer as he brace his self for what happen next.

Let the session start!.

////////////////////////////

As the 1st gen and the 10 gen. Were on the location where Natsu led them. Natsu keep on saying "Gao, Gao." In the forest to confirm that his master is here.

Giotto too sense the some skyflames here, but he started to feel scared and fear. Fear, but it was not coming from him, its coming from the skyflames it self at it started to slowly disappear.

"NO!" Giotto said as he hold his head.

"Are you ok Primo?" G said, everyone else was worried.

Giotto nodded but he quickly warn the guardians about the Decimo and his skyflames that started to disappeared.

Then suddently a strong KI was release from the 10th gen. as they prepare there Vongola Gear and start to rampage along the forest.

That night was the most scary moment you could see, as the 10th gen and 1st gen were on the rampage to find there missing Decimo.

All the bloody bodies was found in the center of dark forest as the Vongola teams went rampage and was determine to find there sky.

On the other hand the Chrome was really feeling uncomfortable with the rampage and the death bodies everywhere but her herself was one of the people who did this to her beloved sky. But she stop for an instant and contact his sky with her illusion.

//////////////////////////////////

When Tsuna was on session, he heard Chrome's voice was calling for him so he let his conscious travel to Chromes Voice.

As he wake up, he found himself sleeping on Chromes lap and he saw how Chrome's face was so worried.

He then sat up but failed, because he feel pain all over his body as he was struggling.

Chrome hold his sky tightly as he could see that her sky is suffering from pain.

"Bossu~ Pls wait for us. Don't give up were already there close to finding you." Chrome said.

Hearing that Tsuna open his eyes once again and look at Chrome with a smile.

"Chrome? No, Nagi-chan? Why did you choose me as your sky?" Tsuna ask with his soft yet angelic warm voice.

As soon as Chrome heard her real name came from her sky she smile to him. A warm smile she had.

"Because your the only sky who accept us all. You accept Mukuro-sama even though his a bad person who thinks people are just toys. You accept him even though he uses and kill people and treat them useless. You accept me and make me feel happy, happy more than ever. With you I found some friends, Cheerful Haru and Beautiful Kyoko. And most of all Bossu~ your the only one who made me feel the warmness of the acceptance sky. Without you, will I ever experience those life I had? No! it won't... So bossu~ pls We guardians need you." Chrome said as he smile but a tear escape from her eyes.

"Did I really make you feel the warmness of the sky?" Tsuna ask while he sat up and face Chrome as he wipe Chrome's tears.

SMACK!

Tsuna hold his head as he felt Pain. He look who's the person who Smack his head.

"Ah... A scary Pineapple!" Tsuna said as he hide behind Chrome.

"Mukuro-sama?" Chrome said.

"Kufufufu~ Tsunayoshi-kun." Mukuro said as he smile.

Tsuna sigh as he saw Mukuro. "Oh, its only you Mukuro-san. Wait? Why did you hit my head?" Tsuna said.

"Cause your an idiot! Do you really planning on giving up your life?" Mukuro said seriously.

"I-I really don't know." Tsuna said.

"I don't know if the other Guardians know, but Your our Sky who we trust Tsunayoshi-kun. And we know that you also Trust us, but... You don't Trust your self. You always highly doubt yourself." Mukuro said.

"Yes, I also notice that Bossu~" Chrome said.

"Ah... So..." Tsuna said as he gave a sad smile facing the floor.

"Just this once Tsunayoshi-kun. Trust yourself." Mukuro said.

"Nufufufu~ So this is what it feels like to go to someones dream." Daemon said as he appeared sitting beside Tsuna.

"Melon-nii, how did you get here?" Tsuna said.

"Oya? Did you forget that I'm an Illusionist too?" Daemon said.

"Oh, I forgot." Tsuna said.

"But seriously, Decimo. You should trust yourself. Because a sky that don't trust his own capabilities is useless." Daemon said.

"Not only that Decimo, Giotto and the rest of 1st gen, sense that your scared of something, your scared of something thats why you don't trust yourself. May I ask what you fear?" Daemon said.

Tsuna just gave a sad smile and look at floor again. " I-I'm scared that my family will soon realize that they are following the wrong Sky." Tsuna said.

"Why did you think your a wrong sky Tsunayoshi-kun?" Mukuro said.

"I-I really don't know. But...I just..." Tsuna can't find a right word. To tell the truth he doesn't know why he thought the he was the wrong sky, he just thought that because he really can't believe that he is the sky.The sky who gave warmness to everybody and accept all, all the people wherever they are bad or not, his willing to forgive and forget for everyone.

"Your an Idiot!" the 3 mist says.

"Your an Idiot, Your doubt yourself and think your a wrong sky yet you don't know the reason why." Chrome said.

Tsuna eyes widden. He was shock that Chrome yelled at him in serious mood. He never did see this side of loving Chrome.

"She is right Tsunayoshi-kun." Mukuro said.

"Nufufufu~ Decimo. Trust your self try it once and don't doubt yourself." Daemon said with smile.

Tsuna then gave a warm smile, a nice and warm smile that everyone adore to there sky.

"Un." Tsuna said.

"Kufufufu~ Your always be a kid Tsunayoshi-kun. " Mukuro said as he pat Tsuna's Gravity dfying hair.

"Ah.. So. Anywho you guys better go back." Tsuna said.

"Kufufufu~" Mukuro said.tu

"Nufufufu~" Daemon said.

"Bossu~ What's your current situation? can you describe what you saw?" Chrome said.

"Ahm... Currently I'm with a painful session of torture by Aki. Since I was stuck in nightflames chain, I can't really use my sky flames." Tsuna said unconsciously, but as soon as he realize what he said he slap his mouth with his hands and when he turn to the 3 mist they were smiling but evily.

"Good bye for now Tsunayoshi-kun/ Bossu/ Decimo." The 3 Mist said.

"Yes, Until we meet again Mukuro-san, Chrome-chan, Melon-nii." Tsuna said with a warm smile.

The 3 mist smile as they saw the warm smile of The Decimo.

"Right! We need to save the Decimo now." The 3 mist thought as they disappeared from the mist

---------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 😄😄😄