CH. 4 Location Of the Decimo

3rd Person's Pov.

In The present time

"Verde, Still not found yet!?" Reborn ask.

"Ahm... Yeah, Kinda I found where the Decimo is, but I'm not sure if he really is there." Verde reply.

"Then make it quick. Dame-Tsuna has unfinished paper works to sign." Reborn said.

Then reborn left and went to Tsuna's office and he discover that Hayato as the right handed man are the person who's doing paper works together with Chrome.

"Chrome? Why are you here? Hayato can handle the Paperworks of Tsuna already." Reborn said.

"Ahm... Its ok. I'll like to help. I don't eventually want that Hayato-sama is going to suffer just like bossu~" Chrome said.

"Suffer?" Both hayato and reborn look at her.

"Un. I heard from the butlers and maids that Bossu is often skipping meals. And they also notice that Bossu just sleep for half an hour or less." Chrome said.

"Wait!? What!? Juudaime is doing that!? Why!?" Hayato said.

"Paperworks." Chrome said.

"Then probably we should finish this paperworks of him so when Juudaime come back he can rest." Hayato said as he got another file.

"May I ask how long did my Dame student suffer?" Reborn ask chrome.

"I heard from the maids that his been doing that for 3 months already." Chrome said.

"What!? 3 months!?" Hayato and Reborn said shocking.

"Juudaime, why didn't you tell me? I could help you with this paperworks you know... YOSH! I'll finish this stack of paperworks as soon as I can For Juudaime." Hayato thought with determination.

"Tsk, Dame-Tsuna. I know paperworks are important but your health and body is more important. No wonder your an Dame... I guest I need to Tor- I mean Tutor you again." Reborn thought with a smirk on his face.

"Ok then Chrome, Hayato I'll be going now. " Reborn said as he walk out the office. Then he went to the roof top to find that the other Mist and the cloud are clashing weapons at each other.

"Ehem!" Reborn said enough to catch the attention of the two."Sorry to interrupt your fight but I need you two on the mission. Its simple don't let anyone, the close Famiglia that is close to Vongola knows that the Decimo is missing. They might have the opportunity to attack the Vongola base while the Decimo is gone, and for that who ever spread the information that the Decimo is missing, kill them. That's all." Reborn said as he turn his back towards the guardians.

"Kufufufu~ you sure we can kill those person who spread the information?" Mukuro ask.

"Yup, I'm definitely sure. Beside if you won't kill them they might spread the information and next thing you know were under attack." Reborn said.

"Hn." Is the only word that Kyoya could say but deep inside him his ready to kill and attack.

Then Reborn walk towards the room of Shoichi and Giannini, the room where they fix the bazooka.

"Hey, guys is the bazooka fix?" Reborn ask.

"Nope, Still under construction." Shoichi reply.

"I must say, Verde really put some extra effort on that bazooka." Giannini said.

"Tsk, That stupid! Notify me when its done." Reborn said as he walk away and went back to Verde's room.

"Hoy, You stupid scientist. Did you find the Decimo?" Reborn ask.

"I told you, I have a hint where is he but I'm not sure if that hint is true.." Verde said.

"Tell me, you said it earlier that your found him but your not sure if his there or not?" Reborn said.

"Ahm... I'm sure his there but I can't believe that his there, because your not going to believe me either." Verde said.

CLICK!

"Tell me where my Dame student is." Reborn said as he pointed a gun towards Verde. Verde gulp

.
,
.
.
.
.
.
,
,
,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
,
.
.
.
.
.
.
"His in 400 years ago in the past. The time of Primo." Verde said.

.
.
.
.
,
.
.
.
.
.
.
,
.
,
,
"WHAT!? " Reborn was shock.
he can't believe that his Dame student was there in the past.

"Ho-How did he got there?" Reborn said.

"Probably because of the bazooka. Don't worry I'll found a way to communicate to him, his still have his head phone right?" Verde said.

Reborn nodded he knows that his Dame student always carry his headphone wherever he goes.

"Hurry up then!" Reborn said as he lower the gun but still he was angry.
Reborn then wonder if his Dame Student is alright.

--------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 😄😄😄