Ch. 8 Awake and his life.

3rd person's Pov.

Its been Two days when Tsuna didn't open his eyes. His fever run down a little bit because Knuckle did heal him using his sun flames.

But when night comes, The Nynelio Famiglia attack again. Because they really want to destroy Vongola, knowing that the Decimo is here too its like hitting two birds with one stone.

But they failed again as the first generation became more stronger and more aware that there enemy is from the future.

The next day, While Giotto is already finish his last Paperworks. He indeed went to the edge of his bed and fell asleep. Since his bed was king size, he and Tsuna did so much space between them.

After a 8 hours of sleep, Giotto wake to find himself in the same position as he was fell asleep. He sat up and quickly look at Tsuna. He then went beside Tsuna as he could see that he his waking up.

Tsuna's eyes flutter open slowly. He blink once and twice before he decided to sat up but failed due to heavy head ache and his body was feeling weak and numb he fell again but he was catch by warm hands and warm body. He look to see it was Giotto.

"Gi-Gi-Giotto-nii." Tsuna said with a weak voice.

"Don't force your self to be awake Tsuna." Giotto said.

Tsuna nodded. Then by the assist of Giotto he then sat up. "Are you feeling any better Tsuna?" Giotto said.

Tsuna nodded and gave Giotto a weak smile. "Thank you for take caring of me." Tsuna said with a smile. Giotto smile back.

"Anytime Sawada Tsunayoshi-kun. Or Vongola Decimo." Giotto said.

Tsuna's eyes widden. "Wait! Primo how did you know about that?" Tsuna ask.

"You don't remember what happen?" Giotto ask. Then Tsuna blink once and Twice before he rember what happen.
"Oh, so you already know Giotto-nii. Hope it doesn't affect my time line." Tsuna said to himself.

"Don't worry. While your asleep I already told Tablot your situation. So he agree to help you go back in your time." Giotto said as he pat Tsuna soft thick warm hair.

" Tablot-san, yeah why did I think of him before? Stupid Dame-Tsuna. Once a Dame Always a Dame." Tsuna said to himself hoping that Giotto did not here that.

"Dame-Tsuna?" Giotto ask.

Tsuna sigh. "HHHHHHIIIIIEEEEE?? He heard what I say.... What should I do?" Tsuna thought, his intuition tell him that its ok to tell some detailed parts about his life. Probably edited parts.

Then as soon as he begins his story about his life. The Guardians burst in and went to Tsuna side, they went to check Tsuna if his ok or not.

Giotto said that Tsuna was about to tell as story so every body went quiet.

"Ahm... Where should I start?... Ahm... My name is Sawada Tsunayoshi. Since I was 5 I was known as Dame-Tsuna since I'm good for nothing child. Useless they say. I experience different forms of bullying because of the nick name Dame-Tsuna." Tsuna said and stop.He look at the first generation who look at him with shock but some where releasing some amount of Killer intent and anger because of what Tsuna said.

"When I reach 10, I was force to become the Vongola Decimo because I'm descendant of Giotto di Vongola, At first I really don't want it. No I hate, I hate being a leader because how can a Dame-Tsuna like me became a boss when I'm good for nothing. I hate it to the point I wish that Vongola Famiglia was never exist. But since reborn my home tutor force me to be one I started to accept my faith a Vongola decimo." Tsuna said and pause a little while.