Ch. 14 Tsuna's Cook

3rd Person's Pov

The next day Tsuna wake up slowly. He feels a little headache but he thinks his ok. After couple of blinks he decided to sat up and discover that his in a huge bed. "Wha-?" Tsuna hold his head but he remember that his in the Past in Giotto rooms to be exact.

"Good Morning Tsuna." Giotto said as he enter the room an notice the figure.

"Good Morning Giotto-nii" Tsuna said with a cheerful voice. Giotto drop the papers that his holding hearing Tsuna's voice. He immediately stand up and hug Tsuna.

"HEI?" Tsuna said as he blink and was shock on what Giotto did.

"Looks like your fever is gone Tsuna." Giotto said as he put his hands on Tsuna's forehead and neck.

"Thanks for your care Giotto-nii. OH, wait My guardians are here right? I'm sorry if they cause trouble to you." Tsuna said and bow at Giotto.

"No, its ok. They don't really cause trouble." Giotto said.

"Really? Chrome visit me in my mind said that Mukuro and Melon-nii had a battle of Illusions. I hope they didn't cause trouble, now that Mukuro is quite playful mist." Tsuna said.

"Well, I might threaten them that if they will cause me paperworks well, they know what will happen." Giotto said to Tsuna with a evil smile.

"Ahm, I really didn't know that you could be a sadist sometimes." Tsuna said nervously.

"Yeah, Its one technique to control my guardians. You know your lucky that your Guardians are powerful" Giotto said.

"Yeah." Tsuna said.

Then Tsuna fix hisself and went back to Giotto's office to help him some of the paperworks but Giotto ins't. He order Tsuna to see his own guardians in the garden to have there privacy. Tsuna smile and went to his guardians.

"Hey Minna." Tsuna said.

As they heared the Angelic voice they turn around immediately turn there heads around.

Juudaime!

Yo tsuna!

Tsuna-nii

Bossu~

Omnivore

Kufufufu~ Tsunayoshi-kun

EXTREME Sawada!

"Good Morning Minna." Tsuna said with a smile, with his famous Warm smile.

As the guardians saw that they smile brighter except for Kyoya who just smirk.

"Tsuna-nii? When can we go home?" Lambo ask as he hug his Tsuna-nii.

"Hm... I don't know yet, cause our enemies are still here right?" Tsuna said.

"Mou~ If those enemy attack already then I could electrify them for you Tsuna-nii." Lambo said.

"That will be a bit dangerous Lambo. But thanks anyway." Tsuna said.

"Neh, Tsuna-nii do you have some candy? If not can you cook for lambo? I really miss your cooking." Lambo said.

"Juudaime will cook?" Hayato eyes suddenly become sparkely and full of stars.

"Maa~ Maa~ I may self too miss your cooking Tsuna, its been a while since we tasted your cooking." Takeshi said.

"Kufufufu~ Tsunayoshi-kun's cook? I would love too taste it again." Mukuro said.

"Hn. Pineapple herbivore should be bitten to death." Kyoya said and attack Mukuro and both of them start to fight. Kyoya attack Mukuro because of a certain event.