Ch. 9 Connection.

3rd person Pov.

When Giotto and the others leave Tsuna be at rest. They went to the living room to confiscate the talking headphone.

It was saying the name of Tsuna.

"Ahm.. May I ask who is this? If your looking for Tsunayoshi his currently taking a rest due to his high fever." Giotto said.

"Oh, Is that so. My name is Reborn, the home tutor of Tsunayoshi. May I ask to whom I'm speaking too?" Reborn said in the other line.

"Ahm, Giotto Di Vongola. But Giotto is fine." Giotto said.

"Ah, Primo. I'm sorry if Tsunayoshi is causing trouble. Don't worry I'll make sure his going to pay the consequences." Reborn said.

"No, not at all. Tsuna is actually behave well child. I already know his Vongola Decimo and he came from the future. I told Tablot about it and he agree to make a machine to bring Tsuna back to his time." Giotto said.

"Oh, is that so Primo? Then, thank you very much. But I bet he couldn't go back yet. I'll tell the reason if Tsunayoshi will be awake, I'll contact you again Vongola Primo." Reborn said before ending the call.

In the present.

"Then its confirm, Decimo is in the 400 years in the past." Verde said.

"Yeah, but that's good." Reborn said.

"Why?" Giannini ask.

"I receive a report from Mukuro, that Nynelio Famiglia is missing, the whole famiglia disappeared with out a trace. Then a file was sent by Talblot and Kyoya, they confirm that the Famiglia went to the pass, on the time of Primo to declare war towards Vongola. And if that happens then Vongola may not exist now, the time will change. " Reborn said.

"That's a problem. But Tsuna can't handle the situation alone. Even though Primo and his guardians are there the Famiglia came from the future, who knows what technology they have." Shoichi said.

"I agree that's why I the three of you needs to work on a certain machine, This machine can.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
,
.

In the past.

"Huh? That's weird." Giotto said.

"Tsk, Giotto. Now that Tsuna in rest, you should probably go back to work." G said.

"Oh come on, Can I get a day off?" Giotto said.

"No, Signing paper work is much important now lets go and finish it." G said as he drag Giotto to the office.

Then each of the guardians went to there respective works. Except for Lampo who is lazying around and fell asleep.

Tsuna wake up in the the room of darkness, it was feel of black and nothing to see much. He walk and walk shouting if someone is there but no one answer him. Until he call again but he heard a single noise, he turn around and saw bodies.

Dead bodies, bodies that the heads and other parts are separated, they were cover with there own blood. No they were swimming in it. Tsuna then got shock and feel disgusted about what he saw, he fell from his knees.

Then he was more shock when he discover one body, no he recognize that  body shape, the head were separated but still he recognize it. It was Sawada Nana, his mother.

He then went to his mother side and cry, he confirm it that 'that' person was his mother. He cried and cried as he recognize all the body that laying in the ground badly injured, no they are dead. Dead as in no one was breathing but they were swimming in the river of blood.