Chapter Fourteen

Jess POV

Sitting outside the doctors room waiting on word for Tommy, I can handle sitting here waiting on word, I'm going crazy, my mom ha given me some clothes to get changed into a couple of hours ago. I can't just sit here waiting I check the time and see that school was out a couple of hours ago.

Sarah Logan do any of you know where Mac lives

Ye it's 142 West Chester Road

With that I run out to my car and drive to West Chester Road, I'm sitting outside her house just wanting a glimpse of her.

I see the door to the house open and there she is standing at the door, I watch her for a couple of minutes and she's just standing there looking towards me the entire time, I slide out of the car and slowly walk towards her.

Mac POV

I saw Jess sitting in her car, I go out and stand in the front door and watch her trying to figure out why she's here parked outside my house looking like a well you know like a stalker it's weird.

I watch her walking towards me now don't her me wrong she's stunning, I mean her I would love to watch her walking towards me all day long hell I wouldn't mind her walking away either if I could watch her ass go, but anyway right this second with her sitting outside my house for a good 5 minutes I'm a little scared she's going come and kill me or some shit, I swear my heart going crazy, I don't no whether I should run into the house and shut the door, but then again if I do that and she's not going kill me I'm going to look like I fucking twat.

While there trying to decided if I should run or not I look towards her and see the absolute look of devastation on her face, and all the crazy thought fly out of my head and I just wrap my arms around her. I just want to make what Evers making her sad go away and keep her safe, I lead her into the living room and sit her on the couch, I leave her there to warm up something to eat and put the twins into the bed.

I go and collect the food and a drink and go back to the living room.

"Jess hey you have to eat ok I've warmed up some food can you eat?"

She doesn't answer so I scoop some food on to the fork and bring it to her mouth, she ends up eating the whole plate, once that's done I know there no way she can drive back home, so I take her upstairs to my room and lay her down on my bed I then tuck her in and go to walk out the door when she grabs my arm

"Please don't leave me I don't want to be alone right now." I hear her say

"Of course."

I carefully get into the other side of the bed and make sure there is enough room between us.

Jess scoots backwards until she is pressed up against me. I stay lying there stiff as a board not knowing what to do. I listen to her breathing becoming deeper and I can feel her heart been become slower the gentle sounds and smell of her makes me drift off.