Chapter Six

Jess pov

I stand there I'm a state of shock I keep looking at my mom but I keep sneaking glances at then absolutely fine specimen of a man, and notice he's staring at me. He stands at around 5'8 tall muscular physique short dark hair which is spiked and a slightly cocky teasing grin on his face, like he knows what I'm thinking and very confident of himself.

I hear mom asking me something however I I only catch the last word run.

"It was fine mom" I reply hesitantly and a bit confused.

" Oh were are my manners Jess this Mac, Mac and there family are new in town and I've invited them to dinner with us." My mom says

" Hey Jessica it's nice you meet you." he says while holding out his hand.

I take hold of his hand and electric sparks start shooting all the way up my arm, making me breathless and struggling to make out a reply. My wolf starts ramming into my head trying to come forward, she's panting and slobbering, she starts scratching at barrier separating us, she keeps whining a word but I can't make it out, I ignore it at the moment not wanting to look like a freak in front of Mac

"Likewise but you can call me Jess." I able to say. With a shy smile on my face.

I hear two kids shouting Macs name and glance towards the door, and see two of the cutest twins run and throw themselves at Mac, who crouches and catches them with ease. He tries to speak to them but the start crying, he looks towards me and my mom and jerks his head towards the door to signal his going to take them somewhere private. I was him leave disappointed and longing for him to come back.

My mom starts laughing and I give her a confused look.

"Don't look so sad sweetheart she's staying for dinner." She says teasingly

Once I hear this I start to grin and then I register what she said.

"She" I ask completely stunned

"Ye Mac's a girl." she laughs

I walk out of the room hearing mom still laughing and shouting dinner would be ready in 20 minutes.

I start walking through the house when I smell something that pulls me to one of the living rooms, I peer inside and see Mac and his I mean her twins, wow that's weird thinking of Mac as a girl. oh well. I watch as Mac gently rocks her siblings, and see a certain kind of contentment and happiness. I smile and drag myself away from the most intoxicating smell and image and run to my room to think about Mac and the fact that I am starting to develop feelings for a girl.

My mom mindlinks to me Dinners ready sweetheart come to the come outside we sitting in the garden.

I walk downstairs and back into the garden and go to the head of the table and see everyone seating where they normally go the Alpha at the very head to the right of him sits his beta and the female beta, and only Alpha left sits the Luna and the left of her is my seat. I proceed to my seat and sit. Once in my seat the Alpha stands and address all the pack member as they have taken the rest of the seats on the tables.

"Hello everyone. Its nice to have you all here for dinner and thank you for everyone who has helped or contributed to this meal. As some of you are aware we have a human family that is going to be joining us for dinner this evening that means the usual rules apply, No shifting, No pack business, No addressing us as Alpha or Luna, and most importantly no using your abilities, we can't have any slip ups otherwise they might get suspicious. No that that is taken care of I want you to enjoy your dinner, have fun and welcome them while they are here. Now please babe could you go and get Sarah and Jay and let them know that it is ok to bring there friends out." My dad had just finished his speak.

My mom then gets up from her seat and goes into the house, the pack gets comfortable and start talking to each other and proceed to relax. Two minutes later my brother and sister walk out of the door, this makes the pack freeze up and become a little awkward. They go and sit in there seats with there friends close behind them looking at everything and looking quite nervous, I chuckle to myself finding it quite amusing. My brother then introduces us to their friends who are Jared and Meg. I hear them saying a shy hello to everyone and they pack gives a sigh of relief and start to relax again.